Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LucaBlack
    replied
    Hi guys, thanks to stop post here from now, the study was closed.

I will post a new thread in the next week for an other studies about XP Evolution since the update.
    For the moment, just save your values on your noteblock, since i'm ready to stard this other study.

I will post a last time there when I will update the final curve with all the values I have

Leave a comment:

• LucaBlack
    replied
    Hi guys,

You know it now, the new update will include new XP mechanics and it will come this week (wow, very soon if we think about it...);

This will ends my actual studies, also: If you have any values to send, you have 24H to do it, no more!; after this, I will close the subject, take a moment (long moment ) to update the actual results, and update it.

But it's not the end guys, my work now will be to determinate what will change, what the nes XP mechanics will add/remove/change; why don't be accurate when we can?

I will start soon after the game update a new study, exactly the same as this one.
    New mechanics, new values, new curve, and I hope that at the end, we will be able to compare the both ones and conclude!

It's a nice dream but I need the community help for this, so continue to save your future values, it's not the end, it's only the begining!

For knowlege,
    LucaBlack,
    The Orange.

Leave a comment:

• Bayaz
    replied
    Lv 163/11/48.630
    Lv 221/13/116.778
    Lv 222/13/118.713
    Last edited by Bayaz; 12 April 2016, 06:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lissy
    replied
    Lvl271 // 9 // +103,182

Leave a comment:

• slasker
    replied
    369 / 13 / 127059

Leave a comment:

• LucaBlack
    replied
    Great I prefer see that, continue guys and thanks for the help!

Leave a comment:

• Borb
    replied
    269/10/111,457

Leave a comment:

• hexblot
    replied
    292 / 11/ 112061

Leave a comment:

• Bad News Ron
    replied
    384 / 11 / 126.915
    397 / 12 / 150.754
    417 / 11 / 131.579

Leave a comment:

• LucaBlack
    replied
    still continue my research you know, where did my helpers gone?

Come on I need more values to contiue...!

Leave a comment:

• hexblot
    replied
    Lvl 291 / 11 / 110565

Leave a comment:

• rvm1975
    replied
    400 / 11 / 137,157

Leave a comment:

• LucaBlack
    replied
    UP

I update the whole values of DataBase and curve, we reach out 300 values!!!

I used more than 3 hours to check out the entire DataBase and remove any mistake there was hided in, now we'll sure that all you see is perfectly correct

Note: I created a characted on a new server who will give me the values in lowest levels, and my character on w6.net will give me too the values from lvl 140 to 200, so please wait a few more weeks

Enjoy, don't forget to helps for an even more completed DataBase!

Leave a comment:

• rvm1975
    replied
    lvl 333 / academy lvl 9 / 57,835

Leave a comment:

• LucaBlack
    replied
    Yeah, compared to the DataBase it's really too much, I think Valkyrie give the capacity of her academy... Too bad I can't use that values =/

Thanks to support Bad News Ron It's nice to know that german players com helps too!

Note: If some values was incorrect don't worry I will see during the next update when I compare to the others next to. For that I use "Rapport_Niveau" because the value was predictable
    Last edited by LucaBlack; 30 March 2016, 02:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X