X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blacksmith Study

Hello everyone,
    I'm back, and for a new study!

Since my study about XP brakes (before the remove) was really appreciated, I hope that a lot of people will help me for this new one.
    As you all knows, the Blacksmith are launched now. have to say, everything are expensive, non-rich players will very hardly get arcane ressources... So what to do?

This study gonna be a needed part for my future tutorial about this new feature, in this tutorial I will tell to everyone how to use the better the Blacksmith considering how rich the player are (mushrooms and epics).

Today, I ask the commnity values about the Attribute Upgrade costs, evolution and upgrades.

If you want to help me, please give me values in this form:

Or you can give me a screenshot... I think it's the easier way ^^
    Useful Screen Example:

This is long to write, I know, but I have no better form to note all of the wanted values in one only sentence. If you don't want to help, just don't, but please, no "bad jokes" about.
    This time, if someone thinks funny to give random values as a troll, I won't be able to check it back, and it will destroy everything. Then no one will get the last word of the study... I don't think we want that.

There is no need to study the Socket upgrade costs, Dismantling rewards and Gem Extraction since I already got my conclusions about.

I will start writing the tutorial soon, but I will really need a lot of values for this study to conclude about the Attribute Upgrade feature.

DataBase:

Hope for help from the community,
    LucaBlack,
    A French player.
    Last edited by LucaBlack; 8 March 2017, 01:44 PM.
    LucaBlack | s12.fr | lvl 267 | 371 mushrooms | ON for testings
    LucaBlack | w6.net | lvl 406 | 17716 mushrooms | ON
    LucaBlack | w17.net | lvl 184 | 345 mushrooms | ON for testings
    UnderTarget | s2.fr | lvl 143 | 0 mushrooms | ON

sigpic

1 Epic
    3x560 -> 2977 stones -> 3x577 (1/10)

Comment

First of all, thanks for the time and effort you're putting into this.

Originally posted by LucaBlack View Post

There is no need to study the Socket upgrade costs, Dismantling rewards and Gem Extraction since I already got my conclusions about.

Could you explain how these things work? That would be great!

Comment

Epic
        3x733 (0/10) -> 4113 stones -> 755 (1/10)
        3x755 (1/10) -> 5682 stones, 511 gems -> 778 (2/10)
        Last edited by slasker; 23 February 2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Epic
          3x551 (0/10) -> 2920 stones -> 568 (1/10)

Comment

So at least for level 1, it seems like the added bonus is 3% of the original value - and my level 2 measurement indicates that it would be the same there...

Comment

Originally posted by slasker View Post
              So at least for level 1, it seems like the added bonus is 3% of the original value - and my level 2 measurement indicates that it would be the same there...
              Yeah in terms of % iv read in german forum that is 30% extra at max(10x)
              But in terms of costs im curious still

Comment

Originally posted by dfps View Post
                Still, a 30% bonus per item in endgame is seriously big! I haven't changed some items in more than six months, this will be a sweet bump in stats!

And due to not changing items often, once the initial surge of upgrades dies down ( ie upgrade all items to max ), I should be able to stack resources for the next items to come.
                "It's nice to be important,
                but it's more important to be nice"

Comment

Originally posted by hexblot View Post
                  Still, a 30% bonus per item in endgame is seriously big! I haven't changed some items in more than six months, this will be a sweet bump in stats!
                  As the cost for the second upgrade is higher than for the first, I would think that it becomes increasingly expensive... A 30% increase will likely have costed a LOT of resources; meaning a lot of GOLD that could otherwise have been used for permanent stats.
                  Last edited by slasker; 23 February 2017, 04:16 PM.

Comment

3x546 (2/10) --- 4812 stones, 1443 arcane resources - 3x 562
                    3x562 (3/10/ ---- 5979 stones, 2989 arcane resources

Also, interesting thing - i got 100 arcane resources from a normal helmet :O

Comment

Originally posted by slasker View Post
                      As the cost for the second upgrade is higher than for the first, I would think that it becomes increasingly expensive... A 30% increase will likely have costed a LOT of resources; meaning a lot of GOLD that could otherwise have been used for permanent stats.
                      I would only recommend going full 10/10 in endgame anyway, when you change items seldomly enough to make it worth the effort.

As for the gold vs perma stats... assuming you've maxxed out stat cost at 10M, dumping the crappy items ( sub 2M ) makes the gold cost relatively low.

However it's quite impossible to say until we figure out formulas for the dismantling rewards as well as the item improvement costs, to be able to compare with average item prices.
                      "It's nice to be important,
                      but it's more important to be nice"

Comment

Originally posted by BONESKY View Post
                        First of all, thanks for the time and effort you're putting into this.

Could you explain how these things work? That would be great!

Everything will be explained on my final tutorial, just wait for it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dfps View Post
                          That'w what I noticed too, but well, thanks for the official info.
                          Now the study is gonna working on two last things:
                          The evolution of the cost for any upgrade level for both basic and epic items.

Once this done, I will be able to tell you guys how much time the better you upgrade one item depending on the item, your level, and your way to play

after all, as hexblot said, we all know now it's useless to try to upgrade the higher as possible any item, because the cost is too high. And don't forget your tower heroes, you can upgrade their items too... That's why determine "when" to stop upgrading is the most important for me, and I think well for everyone.
                          Last edited by LucaBlack; 24 February 2017, 04:39 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Borb View Post
                            3x546 (2/10) --- 4812 stones, 1443 arcane resources - 3x 562
                            3x562 (3/10/ ---- 5979 stones, 2989 arcane resources
                            There is a missing value on your post, what's the stats of the item after the 3rd upgrade?

sigpic

Comment

From a 398 warrior lvl acount and 368 scout
                              Last edited by dfps; 24 February 2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X