Blacksmith Study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two questions:
    1) Anyone has any idea how mechanics behind throwing things into toilet works ? When i throw something there, i sometimes get more arcane resources - but usually it´s less. No idea how it works.

2) from newest patch " smithy: sometimes you are lucky and randomly get twice as many resources " /// Didn´t happen to me, so wonder how high is the chance, or wheter it´s implemented.

Comment

2)

Happens to me like 1x everyday , sometimes 2x out of the daily 5 items too.

Comment

Originally posted by Borb View Post
        Two questions:
        1) Anyone has any idea how mechanics behind throwing things into toilet works ? When i throw something there, i sometimes get more arcane resources - but usually it´s less. No idea how it works.
        From what I've seen (both personally and in discussions), it's treated as a new item, and as such rewards for it are recalculated.
        "It's nice to be important,
        but it's more important to be nice"

Comment

At least some people still want to help here when it's over on the others forums since weeks; well, sorry to say, it's no use to continue longer. We do not need to continue.
          Why? Because, same as pets. Same as fortress. Same as the XP evolution since the remove of the XP Brakes.
          Either the developpers gave out the formula, either a little hacker took it himself.
          No matter then, now we have this:
          https://spaaaace.lima-city.de/snf/derschmied.html

Translated by a member of my guild, thanks to Sabrinchen Mausi:
          http://www.oses.info/sf

First line: choose the item, 1-stat basic; 2-stats basic; 3-stats epic; 5-stats epic or full chance epic.
          Second line, set if it's a mage/scout weapon.
          Third line, write the basic stats of the item.

Also... Everything are in.
          Sorry to say again, I have no longer the motivation to translate my tutorial about the Blacksmith in english. If someone wants to try, it's here:
          http://forum.sfgame.fr/showthread.php?t=14703

Maybe one day... Actually I have lost motivation enough, and have enough IRL problems to work on too.

Well, thanks to the people who helped.
          -LucaBlack, the Orange, player on w6.net.
          LucaBlack | s12.fr | lvl 267 | 371 mushrooms | ON for testings
          LucaBlack | w6.net | lvl 406 | 17716 mushrooms | ON
          LucaBlack | w17.net | lvl 184 | 345 mushrooms | ON for testings
          UnderTarget | s2.fr | lvl 143 | 0 mushrooms | ON

sigpic

Comment

Still sorry to hear that bro. Wish you to solve you RL problems and thank you for the work done until here!

Comment

Working...
            X