Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blacksmith total costs

Hello,

I've made calcualtion accoriding to my observations.
    Here table which contains costs of upgrading:

When iron_const=3000 and gem_const=1600 (it's for epics x3 570) you need around 92 000 iron 69 000 gems for all 10 upgrades.
    If you want upgrade all 10 epics (I count weapon twice) you need:
    920 000 iron and 690 000 gems.

Per day I can make around 1500 gems (iron is not problem here). It looks you need like 460 day to upgrade all epics. Like I said iron is not problem - you can easily make (8000 per day) which gives you 115 days to collect 920k.

I think Playa needs balance costs of dismantle. Otherwise it's not impossible to make all items x10

Originally posted by sharshooter View Post

I think Playa needs balance costs of dismantle. Otherwise it's not impossible to make all items x10
    I do agree.

We should receive back at least 50% metals/crystals while dismantling.

Comment

It seems to me they've already bumped the amount of crystals for quest reward items (~100 now) instead of the ~25 it used to be.

Still >10% of an epic though.
      "It's nice to be important,
      but it's more important to be nice"

Comment

Originally posted by hexblot View Post
        It seems to me they've already bumped the amount of crystals for quest reward items (~100 now) instead of the ~25 it used to be.

Still >10% of an epic though.
        Are you serious? I have a whole thread on the US forum on how the crystals have DROPPED dramatically.

I've had 4 days now where I got nothing more than 24 crystals for any quest item.
        Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly ... ON A BROOMSTICK ... because we are flexible like that.

Comment

Improving all items x10 for our character is impossible and now consider your towers mates

Comment

Originally posted by MedusasSnakes View Post
            Are you serious? I have a whole thread on the US forum on how the crystals have DROPPED dramatically.

I've had 4 days now where I got nothing more than 24 crystals for any quest item.
            Trick is in getting items from quests. - 100-150 crystals from item.

Comment

Originally posted by Borb View Post
              You may have missed this part of Medusa's post so here it is again.

"I've had 4 days now where I got nothing more than 24 crystals for any quest item.
              have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Originally posted by Borb View Post
                I get 8 to 10 items a day from quests. THAT isn't the problem. It's the 24 crystals on every one of those 8 - 10 items.

I have screenshot galore of each item and my whopping 24 crystals.
                Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly ... ON A BROOMSTICK ... because we are flexible like that.

Comment

I am level 403 doing 320 every day: I can say from my side that I can find quite a lot of item during missions. The best 5 "crystal item" every day have a range 160-240, so I have a medium value of 200: more or less I obtain 1000 crystals per day (sometimes more, sometimes less).

Comment

Well tbh i didn't rly notice diffs so far between quest items vs items from shop.

It's pretty much all about:

1 stat bonus item (eg.: Ring with INT only) ---> High metal + zero to 20-50 (whatever, but low amount of ) crystal.

Meanwhile non epic but 2 stat items (eg.: Ring with INT + CON) are always giving less metal but 100++ crystals regardless if they were obtained from quests or bought from shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow View Post
                      I am level 403 doing 320 every day: I can say from my side that I can find quite a lot of item during missions. The best 5 "crystal item" every day have a range 160-240, so I have a medium value of 200: more or less I obtain 1000 crystals per day (sometimes more, sometimes less).
                      Arrow, are you a mage?

I'm asking because my mage character is still getting about the same level of crystals that you are talking about.

My two scout characters are getting ... 24. I've talked to warriors as well, and they are getting the lower end of the crystals.

My mage is lvl 420 and yes, crystals are lower end 231 to higher end 275.

Comment

No, I'm a scout.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow View Post
                          No, I'm a scout.
                          I don't understand it at all. I've gotten 5 quest items today on US s10. Scout server. Every one of them have been 24 crystals. I haven't dismantled anything yet (on my 7/11 shroom for the day) hoping for some higher numbers.

W1 server is a scout server. Four items - 24 crystals each. Same amount of shrooms.

These are a few of the replies I received when I sent out mails on my servers to ask if anyone else noticed a change.

"Warrior on s8
                          around 28 cristals per item i had just bought in shop
                          Scout on w 1
                          Ranging from 30, 70 to a whoping 90 on 1 item

So yeah, unbalanced indeed"

"yea i dont get manny crystals any more like i got from the begining"

"yeah, I've noticed a significant drop too"

"it does seem to be less crystals lately"

"I'd say yes, that there is indeed a drop. besides that many items don't give crystals at all, too.

Their "balance" that warriors have more item "types" is a very weak excuse, rate of getting items is the same, that warriors have an extra shield shouldn't affect this."

Thanks for your response, Arrow
                          Last edited by MedusasSnakes; 16 March 2017, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Even if you make 2000 gems per day - it's impossible to upgrade all items in reasonable period of time. I don't even think about our tower's crew.

Comment

Originally posted by MedusasSnakes View Post
                              Arrow, are you a mage?

I'm asking because my mage character is still getting about the same level of crystals that you are talking about.

My two scout characters are getting ... 24. I've talked to warriors as well, and they are getting the lower end of the crystals.

My mage is lvl 420 and yes, crystals are lower end 231 to higher end 275.
                              haha, it appears you are right.
                              I like it ! I am a mage, and finally i get a better treatment than scouts.

Scouts always got better treatment ( majority of warrors in tower ), all dexterite pets are easily acquirable, and they are stronger than others.

So yey for mages ! - until they fix it and fun will be over lol

Comment

Working...
                              X