Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toilet donation marker

Hey,

I play on 4 servers, so i sometimes lose track of on which servers i donated an item to the toilet. Is it possible to add a mark or something? which shows that you donated an item that day.
    My chars:
    Fullpowerahead, 292 mage, s1: NL
    Fullpowerahead, 308 scout, s2: NL
    Fullpowerahead, 290 mage, s1: UK
    Fullpowerahead, 272 warrior, s2: UK

I don't think its nessesary , just take the cheapest item from the shop , and better from quest and just try dropp it if it doesent dissapear u have doppred and if does , u didn't .
    FAQ +++ Search Function
    DEFEATING DUNGEON 150/150 !!! CHECK IT OUT !!!

Comment

I play on 10 servers and it would be nice to have some way of knowing if I dropped an item in the toilet
      have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

The German servers already have the latest update where the points required to flush are toilet are indicated.

We don't have it yet when when we have I will post the change log.
        Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
        Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

the the points thing is nice but what we were talking about was having something that shows we dropped an item in the toilet that day maybe by putting a plunger sticking out of the bowl or closing the lid.

Comment

bobo when you see that msg reply with a private msg.Lol i put the faces 4 fun.

Comment

its stupid idea
              FAQ +++ Search Function

Comment

yes some may think the idea is stupid as those who only play on one or 2 servers probably dont need it but those of us that play a bit more then that ( I play on 10 servers and run 10 guilds) it takes me over 1/2 an hour bringing up each browser tab getting each guilds wars started and dropping my daily item in the toilet yes it can be very easy to miss a drop for one character it is for ppl like me who are not sure and dont want to spend another 15-20 minutes re-checking to see if they did by trying to drop another item in it when we can have a visual that shows if we did or didn't.

Comment

The idea that when u dropped an item to see that u have dropped is good but the one about the points its stupid ,X:
                  FAQ +++ Search Function

Comment

the points is already in the game and is good so you dont waste an epic in it when close to being full.

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
                      the points is already in the game and is good so you dont waste an epic in it when close to being full.
                      ur right
                      FAQ +++ Search Function

Comment

Working...
                      X