Trade & jewelery slots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade & jewelery slots

Maybe i played to much lineage, but in s&f im really missing the option trade. It would be nice to trade items with another players ( item for item, or item for money etc)
    Another suggestions, also from l2,slots for jewellery. It would be nice to have 2 slots for rings, ( you know right hand left hand ;p), and maybe add new item: earring?

P.s sorry for my english

There should be an open market where you can place your item up for a bid with your minimum offer set.

Comment

I don't like this idea -1
      sigpic
      S3~>MANOS01~>126 level
      greek forum~>Manos01~>Wannabe Griffin

Comment

This has been discussed quite a bit on the US forum and we have always gotten the same answer that is too much chance for abuse and cheating to make it viable to put in the game. Also considering that all items are based on level it would be hard to trade items to people your same level especially after level 200+.
        have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

What would happen if a level 300 could sell items to a level 10? Can you imagine that? If there was a "level limitation" where you could sell your items only to your similar level players, then there is no point, as they can easily have access as well.... Only positive thing would be that someone who doesnt buy mushrooms could afford epics that otherwise he wouldnt buy. But the negatives are way more than the positives...
          Hi, I'm George the Greek!
          You can find me in UK server 1
          Born: 15/9/10
          Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Comment

Working...
          X