Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewing Guild Combats

Leander

Could we not have a feature to view at the very least the previous battle to whatever the most current one is. Like a little button to view previous fight?

We recently did a guild dungeon and was attacked my another guild 10 minutes afterwards. I couldnt get to a PC (and the damn battles dont show up on the android app) in that tiny 10 minute slot so the dungeon raid was completely missed by me.

Can we not be restricted to seeing the last battle since log in?

I'll forward your request again. It has been requested for a long time but wasn't possible due to technical reasons & code-wise.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

I would be happy with a mail that says you won/lost
      this is what so and so had left for hp and who was left to fight yet on the winning side.
      have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

A mail for the dungeon raids is not enough...the raids are one of the most exciting things in the world of S&F in my opinion. You should definitely be able to view all raids regardless of guild defenses.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

I agree but if that isn't possible then a mail with the needed info to know if u should try again or to try next dungeon would be the next best then.
          have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Working...
          X