Item slots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Item slots

:bq:Ok guys do u think its annoying selling items for much less money well how about we can buy additional slots for like 5-10 mushrooms if u buy a slot it costs more mushrooms for next one :bn:
    Inside the wall is my home filled with and s

The number of slots is just fine in my opinion. :af:

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

:bq:True it is fine but sometimes u havnt gotr enough space just a suggjestion plus a few people in my guild agree:ax::bq:
      Inside the wall is my home filled with and s

Comment

Well I barely ever use more than 2 of my slots, and 5 is plenty? Theres no point to keep anything but maybe a potion in your invertory, In my opinion.
        sigpic

Comment

Got to agree with Leander on this, once you have better items theres no use for the old one...max slots i use up is 2....and thats if i forget to sell for abit lol.... maybe could be useful one day though if maybe you could get extra items...although i think alot of thinking would be in order considering you would have to think of what items you could get/what are the benefits?/would it be worth doing?/would it be to much of an advantage for certain players?

Comment

slots

I Agree with didildude. It would be nice to have an option to expand slots ^^

Comment

This has come up many times before, all we need is a potion bag. Also we should have a market where we can sell our items to each other via bids, which would be nice.

Comment

Working...
              X