Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blacksmith

Hello, guys !
    As the new major update is near, I wanna bring back a suggestion from Kokulina about the blacksmith. Im gonna try to quote her as much as i can, because i can`t find right now the comment :
    "It will be perfect that Playa let us use the Fortress resources to exchange with iron and crystals."
    She also put there some numbers, but lets be serious now, today, after I upgraded my weapon i saw that i need 15k crystals to get it 5x.
    Lets see the example that i thought is a good one :

-Take a average of 100 crystals per item ( i only say the lowest with 20 and highest 200 )
    -Put 5 items daily ( this means 500 crystals per day )
    So, for me to get my weapon 5x, it means that i need to spend 30 days with an average about 100 crystals per item to get it. Same applies to the other items, a lil' bit cheaper, but mostly the same.

In conclusion, lets make a balance with allowing us to use the resources from fortress for exchange and help even the guys who arent 'shroomers to get something. Im a 'shroomer and I want a balance and a fair fight with "casual" players !

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador

Originally posted by Shnitel View Post
    Hello, guys !
    As the new major update is near, I wanna bring back a suggestion from Kokulina about the blacksmith. Im gonna try to quote her as much as i can, because i can`t find right now the comment :
    "It will be perfect that Playa let us use the Fortress resources to exchange with iron and crystals."
    She also put there some numbers, but lets be serious now, today, after I upgraded my weapon i saw that i need 15k crystals to get it 5x.
    Lets see the example that i thought is a good one :

-Take a average of 100 crystals per item ( i only say the lowest with 20 and highest 200 )
    -Put 5 items daily ( this means 500 crystals per day )
    So, for me to get my weapon 5x, it means that i need to spend 30 days with an average about 100 crystals per item to get it. Same applies to the other items, a lil' bit cheaper, but mostly the same.

In conclusion, lets make a balance with allowing us to use the resources from fortress for exchange and help even the guys who arent 'shroomers to get something. Im a 'shroomer and I want a balance and a fair fight with "casual" players !
    another addition could be using iron and crystals to upgrade or make new buildings in the fortress aspect. lots of people are almost maxed in there fortress buildings. If they could use iron and crystals to upgrade or make new buildings there will be more and new content.
    new additions could be:
    -crystal/iron mines. (but I don't know if this is a really good idea).
    -upgrades for swords/bows/staffs and armor for defencive and offensive units.
    -A market where you could exchange iron/gems for Wood/stone. (the higher you upgrade the building the more you get or the more you can exchange.)
    I'm going off topic. but this could bring some new content.
    Last edited by Zeemannetje; 30 August 2017, 12:11 PM.
    Out Of Order member
    Logic will get you from A to B.
    Imagination will take you everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeemannetje View Post
      another addition could be using iron and crystals to upgrade or make new buildings in the fortress aspect. lots of people are almost maxed in there fortress buildings. If they could use iron and crystals to upgrade or make new buildings there will be more and new content.
      new additions could be:
      -crystal/iron mines. (but I don't know if this is a really good idea).
      -upgrades for swords/bows/staffs and armor for defencive and offensive units.
      -A market where you could exchange iron/gems for Wood/stone. (the higher you upgrade the building the more you get or the more you can exchange.)
      I'm going off topic. but this could bring some new content.
      I like your ideas without the crystal/iron mines, this is a bad one, its enough to exchange them through wood and stone. And your last suggestion is exactly what Im saying, to have the chance to trade them and a building is the best idea.

Comment

I like your ideas without the crystal/iron mines, this is a bad one, its enough to exchange them through wood and stone. And your last suggestion is exactly what Im saying, to have the chance to trade them and a building is the best idea.
        Well if those 2 things would be implemented into the game that would be great!
        Out Of Order member

Comment

After some tests i discovered the next thing :

- For my armor that is an epic with 3 attributes at 600 stats, for 10x i need to pay 91,376 iron & 70,144 crystals.

- For my weapon that is an epic with 3 attributes at 1236 stats, for 10x i need to pay 217,392 iron & 166,878 crystals.

So, its impossible to get 10x full on each item xD

Comment

After some tests i discovered the next thing :

- For my armor that is an epic with 3 attributes at 600 stats, for 10x i need to pay 91,376 iron & 70,144 crystals.

- For my weapon that is an epic with 3 attributes at 1236 stats, for 10x i need to pay 217,392 iron & 166,878 crystals.

So, its impossible to get 10x full on each item xD
            you can use this link to calculate your amount of iron and crystals.
            https://spaaaace.lima-city.de/snf/derschmied.html

and yes its indeed not possible. but you only need to get one item to level 10x for the diary.
            Out Of Order member

Comment

you can use this link to calculate your amount of iron and crystals.
              https://spaaaace.lima-city.de/snf/derschmied.html

and yes its indeed not possible. but you only need to get one item to level 10x for the diary.
              I know, there i made all the calculations, but im not interested in the diary only, im interested in what they gonna add to the game

Comment

Nice idea, but I am thinking maybe Playa has already something planned for the blacksmith in the new update. I have no clue, I am just guessing just like you guys
                Hi, I'm George the Greek!
                You can find me in UK server 1
                Born: 15/9/10
                Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeKen View Post
                  Nice idea, but I am thinking maybe Playa has already something planned for the blacksmith in the new update. I have no clue, I am just guessing just like you guys
                  I hope that in the middle of september, end of it or the begining of octomber, they are up with the update.

Comment

I hope that in the middle of september, end of it or the begining of octomber, they are up with the update.
                    yea would be nice, I'm really excited to see what they'll give us!
                    Out Of Order member

Comment

for me, I think the best solution for shortage in crystals is by coding the floating crystal and let it give us 10 crystal per hour! so we can get 240 crystals per day which is fair to us!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                        for me, I think the best solution for shortage in crystals is by coding the floating crystal and let it give us 10 crystal per hour! so we can get 240 crystals per day which is fair to us!
                        This is the same as giving free money for doing nothing. this is not a good idea at all.
                        Out Of Order member

Comment

This is the same as giving free money for doing nothing. this is not a good idea at all.
                          In this case, you have to play continuously instead of 2-6 hours per day!
                          In gaming world there are millions games give free money for hours waiting when playing!

use you mind well when you say your silly judgement! OK.!
                          Last edited by Kitty; 7 September 2017, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Kitty, "silly judgement" is inappropriate. Don't use such terms in the future! Having different opinions is ok but state yours without inappropriate language.
                            Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
                            Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                              In this case, you have to play continuously instead of 2-6 hours per day!
                              In gaming world there are millions games give free money for hours waiting when playing!

use you mind well when you say your silly judgement! OK.!
                              These games give free money? they are eather not really known games or they're just really bad.
                              This game needs to be "hard", not easy like you would make it.
                              Who plays this game for 6hours a day? only thing you need to do is come online to check your adventures. nothing more. it max takes away 1hour of your day.
                              "giving 10 crystals an hour" would be the same as making a crystal mine.
                              Last edited by Zeemannetje; 8 September 2017, 11:49 AM.
                              Out Of Order member

Comment

Working...
                              X