Blacksmith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zeemannetje View Post
    These games give free money? they are eather not really known games or they're just really bad.
    This game needs to be "hard", not easy like you would make it.
    Who plays this game for 6hours a day? only thing you need to do is come online to check your adventures. nothing more. it max takes away 1hour of your day.
    "giving 10 crystals an hour" would be the same as making a crystal mine.
    Why do you even care about Cristal and Blacksmith? It doesn't change a lot after you finish 13. floor in light and Hell in shadow. Even if you will get all your stuff on upgrade 10th it won't change much. Stop talking about nonsense changes and try figure something interesting like new stuff for guilds or more dungeons for 350+ lvls.

Comment

I actually like the idea of more ways to get crystals and iron. considering that it takes forever to earn enough just to max out 1 item. If not using the current suggestion then maybe an addition in the fortress(which a lot of ppl has been wanting something added to a perfect addition IMO).
      have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Originally posted by sharshooter View Post
        Why do you even care about Cristal and Blacksmith? It doesn't change a lot after you finish 13. floor in light and Hell in shadow. Even if you will get all your stuff on upgrade 10th it won't change much. Stop talking about nonsense changes and try figure something interesting like new stuff for guilds or more dungeons for 350+ lvls.
        if you scroll up you can see that i gave 3 options. please read the whole conversation before talking
        Out Of Order member
        Logic will get you from A to B.
        Imagination will take you everywhere.

Comment

Since at a certain point skill points need fixed amount of 10.000.000 gold and even with gold bonus you cant get more than 3 or 4 times that amount using balanced xp/gold quests and 120 thirst daily i think the only option is to upgrade items at blacksmith so any way to get more crystals and iron is welcome. I agree it doesnt change much but any point is a plus for any character.
          Remember that leveling up after 350+ is a pain in the and it's very hard to beat bosses in twister / shadow world, not to say that the chance to get a better gear after you kill it is very low.
          [CENTER]
          Please read the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4"]Board Rules[/URL] and the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?p=39291"]Allowed language on the International Forum[/URL] before posting. Thank You.
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
          X