Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valkyra
    replied
    Since at a certain point skill points need fixed amount of 10.000.000 gold and even with gold bonus you cant get more than 3 or 4 times that amount using balanced xp/gold quests and 120 thirst daily i think the only option is to upgrade items at blacksmith so any way to get more crystals and iron is welcome. I agree it doesnt change much but any point is a plus for any character.
    Remember that leveling up after 350+ is a pain in the and it's very hard to beat bosses in twister / shadow world, not to say that the chance to get a better gear after you kill it is very low.

Leave a comment:

• Zeemannetje
    replied
    Originally posted by sharshooter View Post
    Why do you even care about Cristal and Blacksmith? It doesn't change a lot after you finish 13. floor in light and Hell in shadow. Even if you will get all your stuff on upgrade 10th it won't change much. Stop talking about nonsense changes and try figure something interesting like new stuff for guilds or more dungeons for 350+ lvls.
    if you scroll up you can see that i gave 3 options. please read the whole conversation before talking

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    I actually like the idea of more ways to get crystals and iron. considering that it takes forever to earn enough just to max out 1 item. If not using the current suggestion then maybe an addition in the fortress(which a lot of ppl has been wanting something added to a perfect addition IMO).

Leave a comment:

• sharshooter
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeemannetje View Post
    These games give free money? they are eather not really known games or they're just really bad.
    This game needs to be "hard", not easy like you would make it.
    Who plays this game for 6hours a day? only thing you need to do is come online to check your adventures. nothing more. it max takes away 1hour of your day.
    "giving 10 crystals an hour" would be the same as making a crystal mine.
    Why do you even care about Cristal and Blacksmith? It doesn't change a lot after you finish 13. floor in light and Hell in shadow. Even if you will get all your stuff on upgrade 10th it won't change much. Stop talking about nonsense changes and try figure something interesting like new stuff for guilds or more dungeons for 350+ lvls.

Leave a comment:

• Zeemannetje
    replied
    Originally posted by Kitty View Post
    In this case, you have to play continuously instead of 2-6 hours per day!
    In gaming world there are millions games give free money for hours waiting when playing!

use you mind well when you say your silly judgement! OK.!
    These games give free money? they are eather not really known games or they're just really bad.
    This game needs to be "hard", not easy like you would make it.
    Who plays this game for 6hours a day? only thing you need to do is come online to check your adventures. nothing more. it max takes away 1hour of your day.
    "giving 10 crystals an hour" would be the same as making a crystal mine.
    Last edited by Zeemannetje; 8 September 2017, 11:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Kitty, "silly judgement" is inappropriate. Don't use such terms in the future! Having different opinions is ok but state yours without inappropriate language.

Leave a comment:

• Kitty
    replied
    This is the same as giving free money for doing nothing. this is not a good idea at all.
    In this case, you have to play continuously instead of 2-6 hours per day!
    In gaming world there are millions games give free money for hours waiting when playing!

use you mind well when you say your silly judgement! OK.!
    Last edited by Kitty; 7 September 2017, 03:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zeemannetje
    replied
    Originally posted by Kitty View Post
    for me, I think the best solution for shortage in crystals is by coding the floating crystal and let it give us 10 crystal per hour! so we can get 240 crystals per day which is fair to us!
    This is the same as giving free money for doing nothing. this is not a good idea at all.

Leave a comment:

• Kitty
    replied
    for me, I think the best solution for shortage in crystals is by coding the floating crystal and let it give us 10 crystal per hour! so we can get 240 crystals per day which is fair to us!

Leave a comment:

• Zeemannetje
    replied
    Originally posted by Shnitel View Post
    I hope that in the middle of september, end of it or the begining of octomber, they are up with the update.
    yea would be nice, I'm really excited to see what they'll give us!

Leave a comment:

• Shnitel
    replied
    Originally posted by GeorgeKen View Post
    Nice idea, but I am thinking maybe Playa has already something planned for the blacksmith in the new update. I have no clue, I am just guessing just like you guys
    I hope that in the middle of september, end of it or the begining of octomber, they are up with the update.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeKen
    replied
    Nice idea, but I am thinking maybe Playa has already something planned for the blacksmith in the new update. I have no clue, I am just guessing just like you guys

Leave a comment:

• Shnitel
    replied
    you can use this link to calculate your amount of iron and crystals.
    https://spaaaace.lima-city.de/snf/derschmied.html

and yes its indeed not possible. but you only need to get one item to level 10x for the diary.
    I know, there i made all the calculations, but im not interested in the diary only, im interested in what they gonna add to the game

Leave a comment:

• Zeemannetje
    replied
    Originally posted by Shnitel View Post
    After some tests i discovered the next thing :

- For my armor that is an epic with 3 attributes at 600 stats, for 10x i need to pay 91,376 iron & 70,144 crystals.

- For my weapon that is an epic with 3 attributes at 1236 stats, for 10x i need to pay 217,392 iron & 166,878 crystals.

So, its impossible to get 10x full on each item xD
    you can use this link to calculate your amount of iron and crystals.
    https://spaaaace.lima-city.de/snf/derschmied.html

and yes its indeed not possible. but you only need to get one item to level 10x for the diary.

Leave a comment:

• Shnitel
    replied
    After some tests i discovered the next thing :

- For my armor that is an epic with 3 attributes at 600 stats, for 10x i need to pay 91,376 iron & 70,144 crystals.

- For my weapon that is an epic with 3 attributes at 1236 stats, for 10x i need to pay 217,392 iron & 166,878 crystals.

So, its impossible to get 10x full on each item xD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X