• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i dont need the mushies my guild has loads stored
    Inside the wall is my home filled with and s

Comment

Here's an update:

On a guild raid the whole guild fights against a certain number of enemies that lurk on multiple levels of the dungeon. Finally, the guild tries to defeat a dungeon boss. The crucial point is that a raid must be done in one go, which means that the members' constitution is not refilled after one enemy has been defeated.

Now you might think "What the..." but of course your guild will be rewarded with something new and epic for having sent the dungeon boss to eternal sleep...
      Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
      Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Does it cost gold or mushrooms to go on a guild dungeon raid or what?
        sigpic

Comment

We'll be able to return to these dungeons againt after clearing, right? Paying the entrance fee again, of course. (It makes sense)
          Maybe the entrance fee could increase if a guild enters it too often, and go back to normal after a while?

Comment

Probably not. In a dungeon you fight against several enemies and a boss. If the boss is dead you cannot re-enter it and fight him again. This is not final but how it's currently planned.
            Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
            Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Sounds good, also, was thinking maybe when and if it does happen....that instead of huge rewards...maybe something like fortress, treasure and exp bonus upgrade or something. Or why not add a new guild feature such as blessing...a logo with a god like person which you may upgrade the lvl, at each lvl you get 1 extra thirst, maybe upgradable to say lvl 50 for example all guild members get 50 extra thirst a day...make it kinda pricey and that way its hard to upgrade, but when its upgraded, it would be well worth the time xD please tell me your views on this...ill check regularly and can work on more ideas if you like??

Comment

Leander: any news on when this will happen? I was so excited, and now I'm starting to be a non-believer
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X