• Show
Clear All

• Strider
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• slasker
    replied
    Yes - apart from the gem mine, the fortress is completely separated from the rest of the game. At very least, give us the option to trade woods and ore into gold. (same goes for resources for the blacksmith... Here I have tons of metal resources and far from enough arcane resources)

Leave a comment:

• sharshooter
    replied
    Playa needs add new content otherwise:

R.I.P.

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    But if we upgraded it to level 30 you would have the same problem some days later, BMWGuiness, wouldn't you?
    yes but then I would wait another year to provide a suggestion to bump to 40

My OP on this forum was a repost from June 2016 below

http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=8186

I believe I finished the Fortress in April of 2016 so its been almost 18 months since this request

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    But if we upgraded it to level 30 you would have the same problem some days later, BMWGuiness, wouldn't you?

Leave a comment:

• Arturu
    replied
    BMWGuinness has been waitng for a year now, so I wouldn't even try asking him to be patient.

Now lets keep it real - Fortress brings Playa a lot of money, because people always speed up building times (at least a little). So I am quite confident update will come.

Leave a comment:

• dfps
    replied
    Yeah there was rumors(proven wrong) that they woukd bring extra 10 lvl.
    Dispite that i recieved sometime ago a popup on the smarphone app that new building was coming to the fortress. But was only 1 time event :/

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeKen
    replied
    just be patient a bit and we'll see what the next update will bring to us

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    started a topic Fortress Expansion

Fortress Expansion

Please expand the Fortress to level 30

I'm bored ...
Working...
X