More guild bonus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More guild bonus

Hello, this is simple, we have new guild dungeons. But seems not to improve the bonus ( I mean my guild have 54/150 and still 200% bonus). So the question is..Would you like to have higher bonus?
    Yes. Every dungeon +2%
    37.04%
    Yes, But other percentage/dungeon
    48.15%
    No
    14.81%

The poll is expired.

As Leander said, the next year update will be focused on guild mostly. The new 100 guild raids give only player experience.
    To get back to your question... of course... but we will have to wait few more months to find out.
    [CENTER]
    Please read the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4"]Board Rules[/URL] and the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?p=39291"]Allowed language on the International Forum[/URL] before posting. Thank You.
    [/CENTER]

Comment

As I was saying in a different post, it will become too overpowered to give us again 2%, i agree with giving us more xp and gold instead ( doubled from raid to raid and splitted equally to all the members to be fair when he gonna reach 1.5 billions or higher )

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador

Comment

Originally posted by Shnitel View Post
        As I was saying in a different post, it will become too overpowered to give us again 2%, i agree with giving us more xp and gold instead ( doubled from raid to raid and splitted equally to all the members to be fair when he gonna reach 1.5 billions or higher )
        I'd be fine with xp and gold as well ... I just wish the guild raids were harder
        #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
        1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
        1st Complete Underworld in the World
        1st Complete Fortress in the World
        1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
        1st to find all Pets in the World
        1st Deep Mine Master in the World
        1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
        1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

Let's not rush and act like when Twister came out, maybe we're going to be stuck for many many months on the last raids, who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo View Post
            Let's not rush and act like when Twister came out, maybe we're going to be stuck for many many months on the last raids, who knows
            well if it IS like the Twister ... then yes, I wouldn't mind higher bonuses
            #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
            1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
            1st Complete Underworld in the World
            1st Complete Fortress in the World
            1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
            1st to find all Pets in the World
            1st Deep Mine Master in the World
            1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
            1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

Originally posted by BMWGuinness View Post
              I'd be fine with xp and gold as well ... I just wish the guild raids were harder
              They will become harder, i just watched the last boss and his stats are way higher.
              Example :
              First raid ( fo' real the first one ) : Last boss - 1.087.116 HP
              First raid ( from the update ) : Last boss - 5.436.600 HP

Second raid ( fo' real the second one ) : Last boss - 1.761.680 HP
              Second raid ( from the update ) : Last boss - 8.808.400 HP

Third raid ( fo' real.. meh forget about that ) : Last boss - 3.237.600 HP
              Third raid ( from the update ) : Last boss - 16.188.000 HP

Fourth raid ( you guess it ) : Last boss - 3.570.480 HP
              Fourth raid ( blablabla ) : Last boss - 17.852.400 HP

Comment

Originally posted by Shnitel View Post
                They will become harder, i just watched the last boss and his stats are way higher.
                Example :
                First raid ( fo' real the first one ) : Last boss - 1.087.116 HP
                First raid ( from the update ) : Last boss - 5.436.600 HP

Second raid ( fo' real the second one ) : Last boss - 1.761.680 HP
                Second raid ( from the update ) : Last boss - 8.808.400 HP

Third raid ( fo' real.. meh forget about that ) : Last boss - 3.237.600 HP
                Third raid ( from the update ) : Last boss - 16.188.000 HP

Fourth raid ( you guess it ) : Last boss - 3.570.480 HP
                Fourth raid ( blablabla ) : Last boss - 17.852.400 HP
                Yes, and we don't have to forget... our power is just a 10% ( I mean...is not 17M with 16k strength and 37M life...all reduced to a 10%)

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin View Post
                  Yes, and we don't have to forget... our power is just a 10% ( I mean...is not 17M with 16k strength and 37M life...all reduced to a 10%)
                  True, but our main advantage is that the main stat of the boss is still lower.
                  Short example : Fourth raid boss (normal) : Main stat - dex - 1.368
                  Fourth raid boss (update) : Main stat - dex - 1.440

Comment

Just XP is not enough in my opinion. There could be a certain bonus for completing all new raids and a bonus for a single raid could be calculated.

For example, maximum bonus for all new raids = +40%...bonus for 1 raid = 0,4%.
                    Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
                    Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                      Just XP is not enough in my opinion. There could be a certain bonus for completing all new raids and a bonus for a single raid could be calculated.

For example, maximum bonus for all new raids = +40%...bonus for 1 raid = 0,4%.
                      Let it be 50%, it looks more nicely

Comment

I don't really mind WHAT the bonus will be... however currently it feels like the only reason we're doing the raids is because we all hate incomplete things (that 50/150 counter), with nothing more given back for winning.

The difficulty (at least in the first few we've encountered) is silly, the reward meaningless (other than scrapbook for new members, it's the only actually meaningful thing since achi donation requires to leave the guild for a couple of days to create your own and donate).

I just want a reason to like this, other than that counter. Anything.

XP Bonus?
                        Gold bonus?
                        Attribute bonus?
                        Dandelions around my profile pic?
                        Dancing piglets in my town screen?
                        Strip Shakes/Fidget one item of clothing at a time in their shops?

I really don't mind, just give us SOMETHING
                        "It's nice to be important,
                        but it's more important to be nice"

Comment

+1 for dandelions.
                          Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
                          Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Working...
                          X