shields for the witch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shields for the witch

I find the game unbalanced when it comes to warriors using shields.
    Why? Well, it takes up one slot in the weapon shop when you look for new weapons, and it takes up one additional slot in your inventory if you want to hold different type of equipment! Percentually, that's a lot.
    To balance it, the other two classes should have something similar to a shield, rather than a monster weapon. Alternatively, warriors should have a larger backpack.
    Neither of this may not happen, I recon... so I suggest as minimum, to put shields as one of the possible required ingredients by the witch.
    It is not fair that shields NEVER give twice the amount as in shops for selling. If I win a shield in the twister - I can just as well sell it immediately, rather than waiting for the right day where it is worth the double price.
    Other classes may not have shields to sell... well, too bad. That's not less unfair, than how it is today. No need to say: same story for items you may win in a fight. Percentually, the warrior has a disadvantage here.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

The best solution is to disable shields from quest/dungeons drop

Comment

I think that the best solutions is to count shields with weapons together, so if there is a weapon sell day, the shields will be also for double price

Comment

i dont play a warrior char, but a simple change would be the option to donate shields aswell, if the witch asks for weapons.
          Last edited by Eggman95; 24 January 2018, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggman95 View Post
            i dont play a warrior char, but a simple change would be the option to donate shields aswell, if the witch asks for weapons.
            Well that's exactly what I have said :-D

Comment

Sounds like the right solution to me... when the witch wants weapons - she also fancy shields ;-). TY

Comment

I fully agree with this idea. Leander do you suggest this idea to the lead?
                Last edited by bydway; 14 May 2018, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Solid idea by Eggman95
                  Last edited by Arturu; 14 May 2018, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Already have.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Working...
                    X