Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making Underworld unit number relevant

Hello,

right now, in the Underworld bottom toolbar, there are three icons, representing each "group" of units, along with the number of units you have in that group ( eg 5 goblins, 2 trolls, 1 keeper ).

Screenie of current behavior:

While this information is relevant in the beginning of Underworld, it quickly becomes obsolete since almost all players will have the exact same numbers shown... and the actual number does not make a big difference.

The suggestion is to use that space to show the group unit level, which is the number that actually gets constantly updated and what I think most people associate with upgrade goals (reach keeper level X before trying to attack player Y).

Badly photoshopped example:

I know that in my case, it would save me from a lot of needless clicking on the group icon to remember my level when using external tools or tracking the goals I've set.
    "It's nice to be important,
    but it's more important to be nice"

Originally posted by hexblot View Post
    Hello,

right now, in the Underworld bottom toolbar, there are three icons, representing each "group" of units, along with the number of units you have in that group ( eg 5 goblins, 2 trolls, 1 keeper ).

Screenie of current behavior:

While this information is relevant in the beginning of Underworld, it quickly becomes obsolete since almost all players will have the exact same numbers shown... and the actual number does not make a big difference.

The suggestion is to use that space to show the group unit level, which is the number that actually gets constantly updated and what I think most people associate with upgrade goals (reach keeper level X before trying to attack player Y).

Badly photoshopped example:

I know that in my case, it would save me from a lot of needless clicking on the group icon to remember my level when using external tools or tracking the goals I've set.
    well that's a good idea. Now if Playa would think it is we might have something here.
    have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Very nice idea.
      Nothing to add here. I hope it will be implemented.

Comment

Nice idea, thank you!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Working...
        X