Line on characters chin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Line on characters chin

So , there is this line on characters chin , it looks stupid and i think you guys should fix it in next update. Here is the photo:
    https://forum-int.sfgame.net/attachm...1&d=1523217390 https://forum-int.sfgame.net/attachm...1&d=1523217390
    Attached Files

Looks like a scar to me, I kinda like it

#1 International Hall of Fame Attained
    1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
    1st Complete Underworld in the World
    1st Complete Fortress in the World
    1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
    1st to find all Pets in the World
    1st Deep Mine Master in the World
    1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
    1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

U can clearly see that she had an operation on her chin. That's not funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Danilo664 View Post
        U can clearly see that she had an operation on her chin. That's not funny.
        I wasn't trying to be funny, I was showing how a scar leaves a line.

and it wasn't an operation...

The large, thin scar on Tina Fey’s face came at the hands of a vicious attacker. Fey, who was just five at the time, was playing in the front yard of her Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, home when she was attacked by a stranger and violently slashed across the face with a knife. The attacker was never found. The comedian did not let it deter her dreams. “I proceeded unaware of it. I was a very confident little kid. It’s really almost like I’m kind of able to forget about it, until I was on-camera.” says Fey, whose scenes are often shot from the right side, “Then it became a thing of ‘Oh, I guess we should use this side’ or whatever. Everybody’s got a better side.”
        #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
        1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
        1st Complete Underworld in the World
        1st Complete Fortress in the World
        1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
        1st to find all Pets in the World
        1st Deep Mine Master in the World
        1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
        1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

Working...
        X