Clear All

• steve007
    replied
    DayZ by far

Leave a comment:

• banexx91
    replied
    hello
    i play league of legends,DotA and DOTA 2...and think about that to start Heartstone

Leave a comment:

• graffitimaster
    replied
    Yea, that's a real nice game!

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    I play Xcom2 at the moment. Very exciting.

Leave a comment:

• graffitimaster
    replied
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Check it out, it's the best 1st persok shooter ever, so realistic, very interesting!
    Last edited by graffitimaster; 22 February 2016, 05:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zois1989
    replied
    All diablo saga

I am a fan of all Diablo saga. Now in 2015 I was playing Diablo 2 LoD and I'm waiting to patch 2.3 of Diablo 3 both are funny at same for me without entering on discussion

Leave a comment:

• SirEthan
    replied
    Not many

I play some other browser games but cant name any My favorite game of all time is Radiata Stories. Its where I got my guilds name from
    Heres the trailer for it:

Its such an underrated game and I would play it again if I still had it... or my PS2 lols. God I miss Radiata Stories
    Last edited by SirEthan; 4 July 2015, 02:31 AM. Reason: Dont know how to post a YT Video xD

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeKen
    replied
    Fight the Dragon! Awesome dungeon crawler - old school - rpg!

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Now FIFA 15!

Leave a comment:

• steve007
    replied
    baldurs gate, icewind dale, torment

old and awesome nobody can come close to there rpg games

oh and fifa manager and fifa 14

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Balrog
    replied
    I' ve just finished playing Dishonored (and got the worst ending just like as in Bioshock 2... It seems I am not the peaceful gamer )

Now I am playing Mafia II, not a brand new release but an awesome game

Leave a comment:

• berel breaker
    replied
    These days I play Call Of Duty GHOSTS on PS3

if someone wants to add me send pm!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bqczek
    replied
    Ahh ps2 - ar Tonelico, Shadow Hears 1 & 2 (3 lost its dark climate and become colorful), Suikoden 4&5 (don't play in s3, tactics is kinda simple, to simple), Fahrenheit, .Hack and .Hack GU series are something else - maybe not so good but interesting, all Shin Megami Tensei games, ffx, Tekken 5, Rogue galaxy, Valkyrie Profile 2, Star Ocean 3 (lost much but still playable). Front mission (well f4 is playable 5 is 2nd worse, worst is fm devolved.. ehem evolved on ps3), ffx-2 &12 (as well as 13 and 13-2 on ps3 - I'm not going to order lightning returns, maybe if ill have to much money.. no comment), Xenosaga, Tales series, Breath of Fire dragon quarter become crappy. Now to think, i need to check wild arms series on p2 and ff12 international with translation patch... if only I had time.
    Last edited by Bqczek; 7 February 2014, 11:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Peyia
    replied
    Me too! Do you have Need for speed most wanted? The ps2 one. That's the best one by faaaaar. It's so good! And hilarious when cops flip all over the place

Leave a comment:

Working...
X