Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitsy's Art Corner

Hy all ^.^

I enjoy drawing a lot and even though I mostly work on paper andpen due I don't have a drawing tablet for my comp sometimes I draw on my pc as well.

I made so far a few random drawing and all.

Anyhow I'm planning to do a few art and try to develop more on my skills here.

So far I only draw linearts due I have problems with coloring... It's not easy with only mouse and keyboard...

Well ^.^ Check the better works from me so far and please shar your opinions and advices with me on how to improve // which applications could come handy and such if you are into drawing as well :3

PS.: I work kinda slow due my studies on my university but hope I can post a few works for this game soon :3

Last edited by ~MitsyAmano~; 27 September 2010, 06:09 PM.

Nice. Did you draw them on your computer? I couldn't use just the mouse. As far as I know there are also USB-pencils that can be connected to your computer and you can draw with them as usual.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Yeah I draw them on my comp with keyboard and mouse... used Photoshop CS 4.11 for them.

I haven't saw such pencils here.. sadly the country I'm living in ( Hungary ) is a bit behind on these stuffs and hard to get the usual gear too.. thus why I don't have a drawing tablet.
      Last edited by ~MitsyAmano~; 27 September 2010, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Greath drawings. about pencils Im using this for my school projects , but im dying for an free pencil, without table just u know, something like moving the pen in the air, tested one when i was at a convention, was greath :X

Comment

Working...
        X