Well hello there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hello there

Let's try to keep the forums at least a little active - I haven't even introduced myself yet!

I think I joined this server roughly half a year or so ago (?), I can't be sure but somewhere near the end of WotLK heroic progression (for those of you that play warcraft). I was dragged in here by one of my guildies and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one left playing now, I tend to stick on things.

On a more personal note; my real name is Manouk, I'm 21 years old and study psychology. In my spare time I play a lot of warcraft (emphasize on a lot) and just games in general, other than that I enjoy a good fantasy book and movie to go with it.

I'd tell you more but that's all I got off of the top of my head, hello there! :>
    My rich social life prevents me from moving out of the fire, ok?

okay my turn.. my name is Christiyan and im 19 years old, much like jinze i used to live in the wow universe but that stopped almost an year ago ( for good or bad i dont know), currently im working in the US till the end of the summer when i will be back in MOTHER BULGARIA

Comment

Hey Jinze, check out "Mistborn The Final Empire" by Brandon Sanderson

Comment

NERDS !!!

Comment

Jinze, would you like a warm glass of milk and cookies?
          I make tough guys cry

Comment

Hey y'all!
            It's another Bulgarian here, and now we are a majority in this thread

I'm 21, studying English Philology (1 yr to go), I enjoy playing RPG games, and I also love the biggest RPG (with the nicest graphics at least) - real life. In that I use potions called 'Beer' to keep me healthy and powerful.
            I also like fantasy books and I would recommend most stuff from the Forgotten Realms saga(Drizzt's legacy is, in my opinion, the most enjoyable read), and quite a bit of Dragonlance novels.

If you like to say hi (or kick my ass) ingame- my guy is called Azagthoth
            Cheers to you all and here's to a good game
            I need your clothes, your boots, and your s

Comment

Welcome!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Hi! Zinky here! Please do me a favor and send Dyunka some salmon. Tell her its for meow meow.

Comment

Working...
                X