Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k4n4li4
    replied
    yes im young, born in 88 but i remember alot these things, super nintendo, atari, commodore, amiga dreamcast (my fav) also i like 90's music, movies, wearing and all that culture

Leave a comment:

• Cregan
    replied
    Super Mario 64 is a really good game! Me and a friend played it in the store where they had the demo a million times before I finally bought the game

I've been a loyal fan of the zelda-games since the first one. I can recommend A Link to the Past, it's still very playable after all these years! Ocarina of Time as well of course XD

For me the first few games were Mario and Duckhunt on the NES (and soon after that The Legend of Zelda) and Leisure Suit Larry on the PC (along with some arcade-like games on the same PC of which I don't remember the name XD)

I've played many many games. I still try to, though getting older reduces the time you have for games

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    It's cool that you are so young but play old games. Many teenagers talk about retro games and it turns out to be PS2 or PS1 games. My retro games are from the late 80s and early 90s, PC, C64, NES, SNES...my very first game was:

Leave a comment:

• k4n4li4
    replied
    thanks

games:
    console: mario bros 64, mario party, crash bandicoot, zelda's majoras mask,
    pc: tzar, warcraft 3, homm 3, red alert 2, and many others

Leave a comment:

• Cregan
    replied
    Old classic games! What are your favorites?

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Hi and welcome!

Leave a comment:

• k4n4li4
    started a topic k4n4li4 vel IloveHooty

k4n4li4 vel IloveHooty

Hi im Bartek and i live in Poland, im 25 years old. I like to listen music, play games (especially old classic ones) and watching fighting sports (mma, box, wrestling)

Started on UK S2 not long ago but im experienced player, had 100+ lvl account on PL S1
Working...
X