X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spencerc123

Hi, I am Spencerc123.
    I live in Newfoundland, Canada.
    I do not know how to speak German but is popular among here so I will have to adapt.:ar:
    I love sports Especially freestyle wrestling ( which i compete in ). I love to ride my Kona Cowan mountain bike all over the place and i am 15 years old:af:.
    So thats it :bn:

Also , i've been around a while but just thought of making one of these so ha :ap:
    sigpic

Welcome to the forum!

I find it interesting that you as a Canadian play the UK version and not the US. Unfortunately, there is no Canadian version at the moment. :ap:

Freestyle wrestling? Is it real and not just scripted fake entertainment such as WWF/WWE/WCE? If yes...do you still have healthy hands to type with? :ap:

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Aha of course real im not a fan of WWE or any of those. I dont find WWE interesting. Yeah my hands are surviving But i think your mind is stereotyped into thinking wrestling is that fake stuff you see on t.v, but its actually a government funded kindergarten -grade 12 sport( no punching involved , watch a video of it and you can see what im talking about, Iowa state wrestling on youtube or somethign like that ). And i also have a level 34 on the us version in the guild mushroom
      Last edited by Spencerc123; 17 May 2010, 08:18 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

I've seen some videos with backyard wrestling or something like that...with spikes and stuff and real blood.

I can't imagine what real wrestling moves are like except for punching and basic moves. But WWE's acrobatic "pretend to be unconsious so I can pull off my special move" aren't common, are they? Which moves are used in real wrestling?

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Aha one where you take both the legs and thrust forward to take the opponent down.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X