Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all. Greetings from Malaysia

Hi there,

You can call me Sath. I'm 37 and by chance found this game on Steam 3 weeks back. I play on W19 (my character is Lucien Fearnot - a level 71 Mage) and I've been using this forum extensively though this is my first post

I'm really loving this game. I used to play a lot of MMORPG's and I find this game really fits my style. The best thing though it's less time consuming and I can play leisurely, so I hope to stay awhile

That's all for now. Cheers!!

p.s : Anyone wanting to give me tips on my character build - please go ahead

Hi and welcome to the world of Shakes and Fidget .
    I dont know if it's less time consuming... i guess it depends on your gameplay. You can find some usefull tips in the Strategy & Tactics section of the forum.
    [CENTER]
    Please read the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4"]Board Rules[/URL] and the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?p=39291"]Allowed language on the International Forum[/URL] before posting. Thank You.
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks a lot for the welcome and tips Valkyra!

Comment

Welcome.
        A tip from me: dont waste gold on strength and dexterity past 2600 base(still a long way from you but still xD) and dont waste much gold on luck because with epics,pets,stones and blacksmith you will have all the luck you need for 50% crit chance(max chance is 50 and to a lvl 500 opponent you only need 10 000 total stats)
        Is not a big of a tip but is more related to cost effective gold spending I have seen players focusing much on defense ans luck when in the end you better go for offensive because is the most cost effective
        Last edited by dfps; 25 October 2017, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Thank you very much dfps. After reading and understanding what you mentioned, I agree totally. Guess this is a long game and I might as well get my strategy right from the start. Thank you!!

Comment

Welcome!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Thanks Leander!!

Comment

Hi there, greetings!
                Nice to finally see a fellow Malaysian here.
                I'm from KL have been playing since Dec 2012.
                Playing in US server, lvl 431 as today.
                Hope u enjoy the game

Comment

Hey there Mew Mew. Nice to meet you in game

Amazing to have a fellow Malaysian in here haha.

Cheers!!

Comment

Working...
                  X