No announcement yet.

Better Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fyber/Trialpay is responsible for in-game offers.

The ads are added by a different company. It's business2business, you cannot talk to them individually.

Moreover, this is my last time I will point this out - an ad can be only reported by sending the video ID and the company/brand/product. If only a black window pops up, we are not able to report it as a matter of fact.

If NOTHING is shown, it is impossible to know which ad should have been displayed. Nobodoy knows, neither the company in charge nor we.

Originally posted by BiancoVerde13 View Post
    Moreover , i asked about 3 weeks ago , from support , to change my name on w36 ... But no response .....
    I can't understand how diffucult is it to just change a single name
    Check your spam folder. If you haven't received the autoreply and the ticket ID, your ticket wasn't sent successfully and you need to send it again.
    All tickets are replied to within 2 days (office hours Monday to Friday).
    In your case, the Italian community manager is in charge.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post

The ads are added by a different company. It's business2business, you cannot talk to them individually.

Moreover, this is my last time I will point this out - an ad can be only reported by sending the video ID and the company/brand/product. If only a black window pops up, we are not able to report it as a matter of fact.

If NOTHING is shown, it is impossible to know which ad should have been displayed. Nobodoy knows, neither the company in charge nor we.

Check your spam folder. If you haven't received the autoreply and the ticket ID, your ticket wasn't sent successfully and you need to send it again.
      All tickets are replied to within 2 days (office hours Monday to Friday).
      In your case, the Italian community manager is in charge.

I am Greek , but my COMA answered me every 6-7 days .. But he finally changed me after 3 weeks ..

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post

Ok here comes 50 tickets a day from me then. You all heard him if thats what it takes to get it fixed let it rain video tickets.
        have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
          Ok here comes 50 tickets a day from me then. You all heard him if thats what it takes to get it fixed let it rain video tickets.
          Me too, I’m going to video every ad I view and open a ticket for everyone that fails hopefully after they get like 100 tickets they will finally understand and not just make excuses

Comment

If a video does not work, send the video ID and brand. This how reporting faulty videos work.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Working...
            X