X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunnes
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    Please avoid double posting and edit your thread if you want to add something.
    Sorry about that.. i still don't know how to delete one reply even so next time i'll edit

Thanks Strider.

If your Fortress Level is higher by 4 you cannot win any Resources at all!
    Should show 0 resources to steal as many other attacks i see around and not trick saying we will be rewarded

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Please avoid double posting and edit your thread if you want to add something.

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    Here's the info in the Game Manual

https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showpos...1&postcount=10

Resources won and lost

Please note that the calculation above only applies if both players have the same Fortress Level or if yours is lower! If your Fortress Level is higher the Gained resources are reduced by a certain percentage. If your Fortress Level is higher by 4 you cannot win any Resources at all!
    Anything outside of this is user error or a visual bug.
    Last edited by Strider; 18 June 2021, 05:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gunnes
    replied
    also in my currently position in rank, with that much attacks occurring is impossible to reach 1KK with woodcutter or quarry .. and the replay confirm that no one attacked before, cuz the defensor had troop alive

Leave a comment:

• Gunnes
    replied
    i already observed resources dropping because someone attacked before, but not in those cases.. seems like visual bug or something else

Leave a comment:

• Gunnes
    started a topic Fortress attack [BUG]

Fortress attack [BUG]

Sometimes appears to attack someone with resources and when attacks is concluded nothing come. 0 resources.
Working...
X