Site is working badly and epics disapared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site is working badly and epics disapared

The last couple of days the site is working very badly. Every time when i want to do something it doesn't work.For example with getting the daily bonus. This move is not possible or something like that appears. . Is not fun playing like this. Evently it will do it but that is after trying it multiple times. And this morning all my epics are gone in my backpack🤬 and lost my jewels to. What is going on? Andi want my epics and jewels back. We are talking about 20 jewels and 10 epics!!! Looked also on my phone in the app and on chrome and edge, There gone😡🤬Last night everything was still normal

Forgot to say it is the game on S1 NL
    Last edited by willow; 27 May 2022, 11:19 PM.
    Leader of Treffers (dutch server S1)
    Member of Luiten (dutch server S2)
    Member of The Raid(dutch server S3)

Can you please write a support ticket? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jörg View Post
      Can you please write a support ticket? Thanks.
      I have done that last friday still headr nothing. I now have a magical account. For example epics chance into bottles or bottles change into normal items and other things. I can not do everything in the force or sell items. Place other items from my backpack to my avator, no way i am daring that to do. When is this solved? I am still missing a lot of items.

Comment

Originally posted by willow View Post

I have done that last friday still headr nothing. I now have a magical account. For example epics chance into bottles or bottles change into normal items and other things. I can not do everything in the force or sell items. Place other items from my backpack to my avator, no way i am daring that to do. When is this solved? I am still missing a lot of items.
        What's your support ticket ID?

Comment

I have looked for it but can not find the confirmation that i sent the complained. Everything is going wrong i think. Proberbly i sent it through contact us.Do i have to sent it again? In all those years i have never had to do this because i have never had problems
          Last edited by willow; 2 June 2022, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Please send in a support request here: https://www.sfgame.net/support/

Comment

Originally posted by DarkwingDang View Post
              Please send in a support request here: https://www.sfgame.net/support/
              Just done that and the support ticket id is 2022060369001303

Comment

Every day is a surprise with my account, Yesterday I have sent a new ticket with a video (I hope it worked) but this morning is again a dissaster. Epic replace on my avator with normal items from my backpack which i could not sell. Few things now replaced but can not place a jewel. Have again sent a ticket to support. Also we should have done yesterday evening a raid. It still is actived to do it. Time was 22.50 on June 5. So I have sent several tickets but nothing is changed and i am sick of it. Items that changes, disappeare, can not sell or in the toilet or in the forge. If this is going on then by the end of the week i can not do anything anymore, because every slot is full . tickets: 2022060569000677 en 2022060369001303. This one is from today:2022060669000497 . But please do something!!! By the way because of the change with epic items now my avatar is weaker. Hellevator is now over for me. So it is affecting my playing.
                Last edited by willow; 6 June 2022, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X