server not reachable s1 nl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

server not reachable s1 nl

It is now for a few hours that the site says that the: server not reachable ( in red). This is with Chrome, Edge and also the app. I thought maybe maintaince or update but for a few hours? But saw on facebook that lots of other servers in different countries have the same problems. So what is going on?

S1 nl is back online But working badly. Hall of fame has no names in it. I locked in and it was a different account (Unity level 0 and lots of mushrooms). That happened a few times. Sometimes no avatar. No chat. Dr. Abawuwu doesn't work. And more things that are not right.
    Last edited by willow; 14 June 2022, 05:05 PM.
    Leader of Treffers (dutch server S1)
    Member of Luiten (dutch server S2)
    Member of The Raid(dutch server S3)

Thanks, the guys are working on it. (Not only s1 NL, more of the new backend servers have that issue)

Comment

It is the same as a few days ago Server not reachable. (S1 nl) The on chrome, edge or the app. Nothing works. There is no fun in playing like this. The last month I have had many problems and lost also good items and jewels. No compensation and now I (and all the other players) can not play att all!. Please fix this
      Last edited by willow; 19 June 2022, 09:23 PM.
      Leader of Treffers (dutch server S1)
      Member of Luiten (dutch server S2)
      Member of The Raid(dutch server S3)

Comment

Working...
      X