Odd server behavior.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd server behavior.

Whatever you guys did, could you please revert it?

Game runs super janky in the arena manager now. Weird stuff is happening on the rank lists. Also getting disconnected randomly, never happened before. Also noticed a small amount of lag, which was present on the new backend servers, but now also the old backend servers.
    Tried playing on Chrome browser, Android phone app and Steam. All the same.
    Last edited by PziCrow; 21 July 2022, 07:23 PM. Reason: Adding info

It seems that everything in the game is slowly getting out of sync now. Like in the arena manager, the timers change slighty, more and more over time.
    As usual, when an update is implemented, the game gets worse
    I miss the days on the flash version. Everything was buttersmooth.

Comment

This happens on all new backend servers. Players are really mad, cause it doesn't seem to be fixed in the near future (this backend 'works' on few new servers few months now, and nothing has changed). I coudn't log in today for 15minutes or something. Everything is lagging (sometimes more and sometimes you get those very irritating micro-lags). Some players reported 'disappear' of pets, everyone got disconnected from time to time.
      Good luck with getting money from furious (not kidding) players!

Comment

Originally posted by PziCrow View Post
        Whatever you guys did, could you please revert it?

Game runs super janky in the arena manager now. Weird stuff is happening on the rank lists. Also getting disconnected randomly, never happened before. Also noticed a small amount of lag, which was present on the new backend servers, but now also the old backend servers.
        Tried playing on Chrome browser, Android phone app and Steam. All the same.
        Same issues still 15/8/2022 re many disconnects on server W17. Others in the guild experiencing the same!
        Last edited by Howie; 15 August 2022, 06:41 PM. Reason: Updating info

Comment

Same problems in W39 server. Since some days game reaction was "slow" (had to wait for seconds after clicking any option), today logging in and playing is impossible.
          All Perfect on server W1 (old backend).

Comment

Same problems here on server1 NL. Today it did take sometime to lock in. Was shortly after that disconnected and uptill now i can not lock in. It says now server not reachable. It is frustrating to play this way One more problem. I am nr 1 in the hall of fame but Galileo is standing above me on nr 1 and i am second. He has a higher level but i have more points. And has been for a couple of days now.

Last edited by willow; 25 July 2022, 09:45 AM.
            Leader of Treffers (dutch server S1)
            Member of Luiten (dutch server S2)
            Member of The Raid(dutch server S3)

Comment

probabilmente lo sapete già gli stessi problemi nel server 21 e 7 spero risolviate al più presto Grazie

Comment

On the w 20 Int it´s impossible to play. We've been like this for more than a week. How much longer do we have to wait to fix it?

Comment

W45 is basically broken since the release of the new backend (which was already awful on W55 right at the start). I regret my shroom purchase I did just last weekend on W45 when it was running "okay". W45 is basically unplayable since then. It is unreachable while writing this message. In the last 1 1/2 years I'm playing on W45 I never had such problems. Now since the new backend release it is anything but enjoyable.

Comment

Server W39 is actually unreachable.
                    Server W1 (old backend) is working perfectly.

Really there isn't a way to fix new backend? Every day it's worst than the previous one...
                    I play in W39 using hourglasses for quests and other, because if "now" it is working, in a few minutes it may be offline... This is not the right way to play, there's no fun!

Comment

Any update on when or if these issues will be looked at? It's still bad

Comment

What's the issue?
                        Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
                        Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Read first and second post

Comment

Due to the new backend there may be occasional hiccups. Overall, the performace has been better now. If you still have lag, please check your Internet connection and router settings.
                            Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
                            Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

I checked and nothing changed on my end. Overall the performance of the game has NOT been better. It's not just occational hiccups, it's a LOT. Just have a look on the discord server. People are pissed.
                              Last edited by PziCrow; 21 September 2022, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X