Not able to start wars on s3 US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not able to start wars on s3 US

As the title says not able to start wars on s3 US. this is on laptop and ios app. App has HoF all blank and on laptop using chrome and is updated shows guild but does nothing when you click a guild.

This is getting stupid it has been what almost a month since all the bugs and still having issues with the game.
    have fun, fight hard, die honorably

If the Hall of Fame is down, you cannot pick a target. This issue fixes itself automatically shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
    Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Hi,

What do you mean by "shortly"... I'm trying to hall of fame for more than a hour now and still nothing. UK S1 and S2 here.
      I'm not a "paying customer" but still, I have some limited time that I can allocate for having fun... If I cannot have fun with S&F, maybe I should search something else...

When the problems will gonna be fixed for good?

Comment

Dear,
        what is in your life shortly? On s3.cz i wait 12 hours. Yesterday evening was not able to see hall of fame for player and guide and now it is still invisible. So, please - can you give me better info about your ... SHORTLY
        Arena is no problem - i can attack from post, but guild war is not possible.
        I have tried on Android and WIN10.
        Last edited by Dalu78; 30 August 2022, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
          If the Hall of Fame is down, you cannot pick a target. This issue fixes itself automatically shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
          As you can see what you are saying is false. Get your facts straight and Playa needs to get their act together and fix the issues that have been going on now for over a month.
          have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

It's not false. If it is down, it will be up again after a short period of time.
            Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
            Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

When it will get fixed? I mean really fixed.
              Restarting the back-end is an workaround (which apparently don't work every time, the "auto-restart" I mean), workarounds are acceptable for a while until a proper fix is available.
              So, when?

Comment

Working...
              X