Hellevator is a hell of an event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellevator is a hell of an event

As much as I actually like the Hellevator event on it's own, it is always paired with huge lagging issues (W45 currently quite laggy and constant kick outs to the login screen) and even complete outages (W55 appears the be down since the Hellevator start).

I really would like to play the Hellevator and was looking forward to it but even after all these months after the last very bad Hellevator event do so much performance problems exists. Other events do not appear to have these types of issues.

Edit:
    W55 became reachable again but it is LAGGY AF. A lot of "You cannot do that right now" messages. It's soooo bad.
    Last edited by Blocki; 18 November 2022, 08:50 PM.

W55 is still unplayable. It is very awful. Impossible to finish even the normal daily tasks.

Comment

Originally posted by Blocki View Post
      W55 is still unplayable. It is very awful. Impossible to finish even the normal daily tasks.
      W59 for me server can not be reached

Comment

We are aware of these annoying problems and have worked on them all Friday long. The huge onrush was more that our servers could handle. We are very sorry for the technical problems and will see what we can do to make the event fun again. We will keep you posted and inform you what can be done about this unpleasant situation. Sorry again!
        Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
        Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Thanks, but due to the major outages on W55 I couldnt finish my ALU nor do all the pet battles and a few other daily tasks. That progress is gone.

At least W45 is kinda okay running right now.

Comment

Working...
          X