Dungeon keys hard to find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dungeon keys hard to find

It's been four days since I started searching for the new dungeon keys. Still have not found any of them. I even spent 100+ mushrooms to speed up the searches, but still no luck even though I search as often as possible. A guild mate complained he found his first key after four days of searching.

It would be nice if you could increase the chance of finding these keys.

How often did you search? The key needs 1 to 8 attempts according to some.
    Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
    Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

I search at least 3 times a day. Probably even four when I was impatient decided to spend mushrooms. I started Sunday morning, so it is probably my 11-12th search currently.

Comment

Yeah I agree it does take longer then it should took 3 days for the light one still looking for shadow key been at least 4 days for that one.
        have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

I'm currently at my 17th search and still no keys on s2.it

On the other hand fist attempt con w27

is this bugged?

Comment

I have searched for 5 full days, still not found the light key. Anyway - if the probability of finding the key is 1 to 8, it is not all that unlikely. With 3 searches per day, there is only 33% chance of finding the key on any given day.
            Gully's example with 17 searches without a find is unfortunate, but it happens on average to 10% of us...

Comment

Does the % of finding a key drops with the increasing level of the mine?

I'm searching for the key on a level 22 mine.

Comment

A little over a week and after 25+ searches I finally got the two keys. Gem mine level 22.

Comment

i got only the shadow one

Comment

Still looking for the light key... Gem mine level 22 and have searched for 8 days now :-(

Comment

Working...
                    X