Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terrible new version :/

new version is just awfull !!!!

the pet section is terrible, you have to double clic the stable and it's so ugly to watch.

the combats in hell ... you can't chose easily your opponent.

if you play multple server, the lag for your browser is terrible.

guild section .... omg ...

and so many other things ...
    Last edited by Nabuchodonosor; 10 January 2019, 12:35 AM.
    king of babylon, keeper of the sacred flame. w27

yeah I agree they say it is a big day for them but it is a big flop doesn't load in IE which on my one laptop I use IE to play the game had to refresh in chrome on my other laptop cause it didn't want to load. it never should have been launched till load and lag issues were fixed. but tbh if they didn't fix the issues by now they never will.
    have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

I'd like to play the new version but i just cant.

It take ages to load!

Pet section is awful, but all the other parts are better imho

Comment

What do you mean with combats in hell?

If you play multiple characters do NOT open a new browser tab for each of them but use the log out function to switch between characters. It is only two clicks.

What's bad about the pets section? How can it be improved?
        Last edited by Leander; 10 January 2019, 06:17 PM.
        Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
        Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
          What do you mean with combats in hell?

If you play multiple characters do NOT open a new browser tab for each of them but use the log out function to switch between characters. It is only two clicks.

What's bad about the pets section? How can it be improved?
          1) Opening 2/3 tabs is SUPER useful, you have 3 different timers and you can click when they go to 0, so you dont waste time between missions, arenas, dungeons or pet attacks.

I dont stare at the mission page for 5h30 every day (for each server), having a timer ad quickly switching among servers is one of the best things this game offers.

2) Double clicking the stable is awful.
          Just put a pet button.
          Worst case scenario i use the stable one every two weeks, while i feed pets multiple times per day.

Comment

I'll propose it to the team (pets). You can load them instantly by pressing the K key by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
              I'll propose it to the team (pets). You can load them instantly by pressing the K key by the way.
              Leander, can you tell for developers to make timer visible on taskbar for Steam app remastered like it is already on "standard" version on steam? I am using app because its loading much faster than on browser but there is no timer on taskbar so sometimes I can forget about active quests, dungeons etc.
              Last edited by Pomurnik; 10 January 2019, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pomurnik View Post
                Leander, can you tell for developers to make timer visible on taskbar for Steam app remastered like it is already on "standard" version on steam? I am using app because its loading much faster than on browser but there is no timer on taskbar so sometimes I can forget about active quests, dungeons etc.
                Forwarded.

Comment

I mean, I don't want to sound negative but the exact same issue is going on that I reported near the beginning of beta - the game awfully taxes my laptop, worse than some decent video games. Currently, when I enter on 3.0 an error message appears (always) and then my language is set to German with all settings blank. Like I said before, while it's still higher usage on Firefox on 3.0 it's actually playable, unlike Google Chrome. I refuse to change browser just because of an update of a single game - which is why I'm staying with Flash.

In any case:

https://i.imgur.com/lAEvEPp.png
                  https://i.imgur.com/3Eku0c5.png

Comment

Leslie Are you from Poland? Sometimes the game switches back to a language based on your IP.

Comment

Originally yes, however, I live in England so I doubt that's something to do with it. Basically, no matter what I do settings wise after refreshing the page games goes back to German.

Comment

Hogwash on the IP and language thing I have always lived in the US and have had it switch to German more then once. So I call bull on that. get your facts straight before giving an answer like that.

The problem is they released the new version before fixing anything. still doesn't load in IE which I mentioned in the forum the first week of BETA as well as the lag which still hasn't changed as you can see from others as well.
                        have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

This new version is terribly. It shows I am logged in on one server then it starts saying logging in. Every page is so painful to load, it is a constant waiting game to swap pages. Just took me 20 minutes click on everything after sleeping for 8 hours and everything is filled. I am ready to just quit the game now. I don't have 45 minutes to play on 2 servers just to do things.

Comment

While I can probably get used to the new interface, even though I agree that having to click through the stable (which you use every 14th day) to get to pets (which you use maybe 30-40 times every day) is a horrible decision, there is a much, much more serious issue with the new HTML based client.

I am on a I7 processor, 8 HT cores, and Chrome is using an obscene amount of CPU having the client active, so much that my CPU fan kicks into high-gear, and this is simply not acceptable in any way or form for such a "simple" game.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyveHest View Post
                              While I can probably get used to the new interface, even though I agree that having to click through the stable (which you use every 14th day) to get to pets (which you use maybe 30-40 times every day) is a horrible decision, there is a much, much more serious issue with the new HTML based client.

I am on a I7 processor, 8 HT cores, and Chrome is using an obscene amount of CPU having the client active, so much that my CPU fan kicks into high-gear, and this is simply not acceptable in any way or form for such a "simple" game.
                              I understand (and agree) that is not that practical to click in the stable twice to enter the pets (I'd switch the order, which means, stable inside the pets tab), but Playa already said that this new interface is to make room for new buttons for upcoming content.

Comment

Working...
                              X