terrible new version :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leander View Post
    But how should all the menu entries fit the Android and iOS screens?
    not sure yet, but I promise you if the devs come up with 23 slots of new content ill figure it out

Comment

in december there was information about guild pet that will come in first quarter of 2019. any new information ?

Comment

In 2.0 version, when you upgrade a building in fortress, you can check the exact date the construction will end. I'd like to see that in the remastered version too, instead of just having "13d 23:50:32"

Also, I'm having this popup since the remastered release in September, which is truly annoying.

To finish, sometimes I have the Enter button of the guild-portal unlocked, but when I try to click it, I get this:

Last edited by Apollo; 1 February 2019, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Apollo When do you get the Steam integration error? What do you do to trigger it?
          Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
          Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
            Apollo When do you get the Steam integration error? What do you do to trigger it?
            Most of the times, when my INCREDIBLE SLOW INTERNET stops working and my account suddenly disconnects because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo View Post
              To finish, sometimes I have the Enter button of the guild-portal unlocked, but when I try to click it, I get this:

I have this always. Whenever I am not currently logged in into one of mine accounts (when I log out from one and want to switch to other one) this one appears and I have to press OK before I can chose any of my account.

I guess it's obvious that I am using the remastered Steam version

Comment

Working...
              X