Beta remastered bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta remastered bugs

Always when i enter to game google play ask me for permission and sometimes it is happened to Google play can't find character list

I can't see items stats and compare with others when I click on them
    Bars are too minimal when landscape mode is turn off

Comment

Can you post a screenshot please what you mean? Also tell us your phone model and OS.
      Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
      Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Im using PC version.///
        And cant find my Other heros for battling in the Dungeons...they come out to help, but I cant get to them to give anything..

Comment

Ok, I am using beta remastered app on android. I have 6.4" display so I prefer landscape mode. Few bugs/issues:

On landscape mode:
          - first entrance to fortress always causes few. seconds lag, whole game is something like freezed, first entrance in other tabs are ok (snapdragon 845 should handle it easily and internet connection is fine - tested on wifi and mobile data)
          - bars with text which appear after touching something (like attributes to see more values, nickname to see XP points etc.) should be moved higher because finger covers it and I cant see values. It should work like on portrait mode

On portrait mode:
          - I couldnt find stats of our dungeon companions, everytime it shows our main character description
          - When your character has 5 digit constitution values (for example 36 500), when you hold finger on last 3 digits (in this case 500) it wont show any additional data. When press on first two (36 in this case) then everything is ok. It looks like digit area is not fully linked

Generally app is nice but I prefer landscape mode because it looks like on pc
          My device: Mi Mix 3, Snapdragon 845, 6.4", Android 9
          Last edited by Pomurnik; 7 April 2019, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ECAsh View Post
            Im using PC version.///
            And cant find my Other heros for battling in the Dungeons...they come out to help, but I cant get to them to give anything..
            No comments?

Comment

Originally posted by ECAsh View Post
              Im using PC version.///
              if you look at your character, there are arrows to the left and to the right. Clicking them will show your companions

Comment

Beta App - bug - iPhone 8 - iOS 12.2

if you receive a message from a player, it's impossible to answer.
                this is the issue:

obviously there aren't any network errors.

You CAN send a NEW PM. The problem happens only when you reply to a message.
                Last edited by Paus Nefzen; 13 April 2019, 06:48 PM.
                Italian Community Manager Playa Games GmbH

Comment

Thanks for your reports!

Comment

This error also appears, sometimes, when you search for players in hall of fame by rank number, not by name. For example, when i search for players weaker than me(12000 rank) to complete the album.

Comment

Originally posted by beroun View Post
                      if you look at your character, there are arrows to the left and to the right. Clicking them will show your companions
                      At the primary info thats not where its supposed to be..
                      found it, thanks...

ALSO...SIGN IN, seems to be under Login as guest...WEIRD I THINK..

Import works..
                      Last edited by ECAsh; 19 April 2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Windows 7 - remastered version over Chrome - W31

this is a very strange bug.
                        The player CAN'T attack anyone in the Fortress, the system always reports "player could be deleted or blocked".

It is impossible to attack.
                        I solved the issue doing a counterattack from the Mails.
                        After the counterattack, the system is now able to show some players to attack.

It's very strange, but we have to check it.

Paus
                        Community Manager - Italy
                        Last edited by Paus Nefzen; 25 April 2019, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Is it similar to the "character not found" bug? It is fixed by switching to 2.0/Flash, attacking once, then switching back to Remastered.

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                            Is it similar to the "character not found" bug? It is fixed by switching to 2.0/Flash, attacking once, then switching back to Remastered.
                            it could be, by the way I solved that with the counterattack^^

Comment

Working...
                            X