Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Level up Bug

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    April 19, 2020 @ 3:28pm Server Time


    ---Server Reset---

    April 20, 2020 @ 12:01am Server Time
    Last edited by Strider; 20 April 2020, 10:45 AM.
    #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
    1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
    1st Complete Underworld in the World
    1st Complete Fortress in the World
    1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
    1st to find all Pets in the World
    1st Deep Mine Master in the World
    1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
    1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

    Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

    Comment


      #17
      Wonder how Playa will address this, rollback maybe... or maybe a way they can track whos been effected directly.

      Edit - server reset
      Still missing exp and level.
      Last edited by Fleabum; 20 April 2020, 10:46 AM.

      Comment


        #18
        I think we will get the reward again this midnight I mean we DO REALLY this time xD

        Comment


          #19
          That really would not help... Those affected by the bug would still have lost their progression in the current level (reset to 0) - and the ones that were not affected will get one more level.

          Comment


            #20
            It would help me. I was on lvl 433 with half amount of xp to next level. I got reset, but if i got a lvl up, i would have ~ 750M experience total in profit. Not a whole lvl up its true, but still a nice gift
            In my opinion, the 20th day reward should be "1 billion xp", its easier to code.
            Last edited by Csabior; 20 April 2020, 11:08 AM.

            Comment


              #21
              https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthr...9041#post59041

              Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


              Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

              Comment


                #22


                step 2 bugged some people got the update twice and rest (who did not leveled today including me) do not get upgrade at all

                ps

                Zav @ s1.sfgame.ru
                Last edited by rvm1975; 20 April 2020, 04:37 PM. Reason: ign added

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by rvm1975 View Post


                  step 2 bugged some people got the update twice and rest (who did not leveled today including me) do not get upgrade at all
                  I was about to post about it. Even inactive players gained levels and i didn’t get anything. It’s not fair.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    It's the only solution. This fix or a rollback nobody likes as it would reset the whole progress from yesterday...

                    Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


                    Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by Leander View Post
                      It's the only solution. This fix or a rollback nobody likes as it would reset the whole progress from yesterday...
                      But what about persons who gained extra experience because of the 50% bonus bug. There is even a person who gained 2-3 levels as 380 level in that day.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        As it isn't possible to know every player's amount of XP before the bug, we had to reset the current progress. Other solutions would not be fair either.

                        All XP was reset to 0 due to the daily login bug.

                        Not all players had the bug though...and it is difficult to say who was affected and who wasn't.

                        The only fair solution would be a rollback, but it would cause a lot of other problems with players losing progress, items etc.
                        A rollback would affect ALL players whereas the bug only affected accounts on day 20 of the calendar before today's fix at around noon.

                        Sorry for the inconvenience!

                        Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


                        Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Think i wouldve preffered rollback actually

                          I appreciate any solution though and thanks for looking into this.
                          Last edited by Tilithia; 20 April 2020, 05:16 PM.
                          "...the last shall be first, and the first, last..."

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by Leander View Post
                            As it isn't possible to know every player's amount of XP before the bug, we had to reset the current progress. Other solutions would not be fair either.

                            All XP was reset to 0 due to the daily login bug.

                            Not all players had the bug though...and it is difficult to say who was affected and who wasn't.

                            The only fair solution would be a rollback, but it would cause a lot of other problems with players losing progress, items etc.
                            A rollback would affect ALL players whereas the bug only affected accounts on day 20 of the calendar before today's fix at around noon.

                            Sorry for the inconvenience!
                            Leander you told us that you will compare to save game. If player has more exp than in save game file it won't get any recompensation. I thought it will looks like this:
                            In saved game file my level was 450,5, now after midnight I am 450,3, 450.3 is not greater than 450,5 so fix should be applied. In case that I was 440,2 in saved game file, now I am 441,5, so 441,5> 440,2 not fix will be applied.

                            Why you didn't implemented what you have told us?

                            For me it's a little problem because I really want to reach top1, I was on super good way to catch top1, only 2 levels behind and I have some capacity in therms of dungeons. But right now I am 5 levels behind and it will be months to catch this additional 3 levels (even can be impossible). What I supposed to do right now?

                            I my case I gained 1,25 level after your fix. At 19th April I used some mushrooms to level up, now everything is lost. What to do? Can you advice me?
                            Last edited by sharshooter; 20 April 2020, 06:06 PM.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              I've never seen the player base this angry with the playa.

                              Leander, i hope you are addressing to the devs all the complaints.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by Gully View Post
                                I've never seen the player base this angry with the playa.

                                Leander, i hope you are addressing to the devs all the complaints.
                                I am not angry, I am disappointed a bit. I put a lot of effort and now it's turned out it was waste of time and money. Single sorry is not enough to recompensate months of playing, planning etc.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X