No announcement yet.

Level up Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to put words in your mouth, i've just seen the discord chat, the german forum and the italian forum (record of active users today after more than 3 years)

Comment

I know it is frustrating, but the only solution. I forward what the coders told us. If something was forwarded first, but then done in a different way, it means the initial plan did not work as planned/other problems arose.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Well. I am seldom angry, but today I am.
        More fortunate players have gained 3 levels today. I got 1. I play every day, trying to maximize my output so I can climb the IHOF
        2 levels at my level takes 1 month to gain. So at best it takes me 1 months to catch up what I lost today; in the unlike event the others are so kind to stay away the next month
        In reality, 2 levels probably takes me years to catch up on. So yes, I am angry.

Comment

Originally posted by slasker View Post
          Well. I am seldom angry, but today I am.
          More fortunate players have gained 3 levels today. I got 1. I play every day, trying to maximize my output so I can climb the IHOF
          2 levels at my level takes 1 month to gain. So at best it takes me 1 months to catch up what I lost today; in the unlike event the others are so kind to stay away the next month
          In reality, 2 levels probably takes me years to catch up on. So yes, I am angry.
          Me too, I got 1 level my rival got 3, so I am 3mld exp behind, so it will be hard to catch up

Comment

Working...
          X