Day X achievement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day X achievement

1 year later (?) and I still don't have the achievement. Maybe give it to everyone? Nothing to achieve here, just wait (maybe till eternity?) and do nothing, while others got it in a matter of days. I don't believe that's the meaning of the word "achievement".

It was hard for me to get it also... it took like 3 or 4 months. I tried everything i read in the forum. It was very frustrating.... untill the day i got it just from finishing a quest .
    [CENTER]
    Please read the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4"]Board Rules[/URL] and the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?p=39291"]Allowed language on the International Forum[/URL] before posting. Thank You.
    [/CENTER]

Comment

I have used every mechanism in this game except spending more than 5 euros for shrooms. Hopefully they don't want us to spend money to achieve it, 'cause it's not gonna happen

Comment

It's random. Fighting in the dungeon without unlocking the achievement does not mean you won't get it for fighting in the dungeon some time later. You can't complete it on purpose. It randomly unlocks if you meet the requirement. You can't work on unlocking it.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Got it the second day on my new account... sorry for you hahaha
          NthraX, FR & EN Belgian player

¤ w35.net: Dark Knights - NthraX --> Berserker level 382
          (new main account top8 on W35)

¤ s8.fr: Psilocybe Cubensis - NthraX --> Scout level 355
          (old account)

I'm back from a long break, ready to shroom until it... shrooms

Comment

Originally posted by Carnifex View Post
            I have used every mechanism in this game except spending more than 5 euros for shrooms. Hopefully they don't want us to spend money to achieve it, 'cause it's not gonna happen
            I got it in all my 3 accounts and in none of the 3 I bought any shrooms. It seems that every click/action you make there is an abysmal chance to get that achievement, and it is just luck if you get it or not. So... bad luck, the only thing you can do is play, forget about the achievement and eventually you will get it

Comment

Working...
            X