Feed 3 pets mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feed 3 pets mission

Although I have plenty of pet food, I cannot feed my pets and thus I cannot complete this mission. Please do something about it for players that have reached the 4000.

Just allow feeding without actually raising the level. The pet gives you a hug afterward.
    "...the last shall be first, and the first, last..."

Comment

Originally posted by Tilithia View Post
      Just allow feeding without actually raising the level. The pet gives you a hug afterward.
      Well - that would cost me 30 millions whereas it does'nt come with a cost if you can actually feed the pet to make it stronger. So I like your suggestion - if it is difficult to remove the quest for some players. The requirement to qualify for the daily quest should be to either feed 3 pets or sell 3 pet food.

Comment

Ohhh, I like the idea of selling much better - good idea! If you can sell, you own them so it is the same effort to me as feeding the pets.
        "...the last shall be first, and the first, last..."

Comment

Originally posted by slasker View Post
          Although I have plenty of pet food, I cannot feed my pets and thus I cannot complete this mission. Please do something about it for players that have reached the 4000.
          you have 3 pet categories at 4000?
          #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
          1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
          1st Complete Underworld in the World
          1st Complete Fortress in the World
          1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
          1st to find all Pets in the World
          1st Deep Mine Master in the World
          1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
          1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

Originally posted by Strider View Post
            you have 3 pet categories at 4000?
            yes - I have 3 pet categories at 4000. (and today is the third day in a row I get this daily mission...)

Comment

Working...
            X