• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slasker
    replied
    Originally posted by Strider View Post
    you have 3 pet categories at 4000?
    yes - I have 3 pet categories at 4000. (and today is the third day in a row I get this daily mission...)

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    Originally posted by slasker View Post
    Although I have plenty of pet food, I cannot feed my pets and thus I cannot complete this mission. Please do something about it for players that have reached the 4000.
    you have 3 pet categories at 4000?

Leave a comment:

• Tilithia
    replied
    Ohhh, I like the idea of selling much better - good idea! If you can sell, you own them so it is the same effort to me as feeding the pets.

Leave a comment:

• slasker
    replied
    Originally posted by Tilithia View Post
    Just allow feeding without actually raising the level. The pet gives you a hug afterward.
    Well - that would cost me 30 millions whereas it does'nt come with a cost if you can actually feed the pet to make it stronger. So I like your suggestion - if it is difficult to remove the quest for some players. The requirement to qualify for the daily quest should be to either feed 3 pets or sell 3 pet food.

Leave a comment:

• Tilithia
    replied
    Just allow feeding without actually raising the level. The pet gives you a hug afterward.

Leave a comment:

• slasker
    started a topic Feed 3 pets mission

Feed 3 pets mission

Although I have plenty of pet food, I cannot feed my pets and thus I cannot complete this mission. Please do something about it for players that have reached the 4000.
Working...
X