Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morrie
    replied
    At this moment my pets are the best on my server.
    I'd like to believe that's because mine are the best fed.
    That will change when others reach that point of 4000.
    Do I loose every advantage that I have now?
    I don't see advantage in 10 million gold after each fight, that doesn't make my pets stronger.
    And my character won't grow with the extra's you get now from your pets after that 4000.
    So my opponents are getting closer and I can't do anything about it.
    It feels like all my hard work is going down the drain.
    I hope that the update comes with an extra possibility to build every pet to 300!

Edited: With the update I can brew my own potions.
    Last edited by Morrie; 22 June 2020, 12:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• slasker
    replied
    No - honor doesnt make you stronger. You get a temporary advantage until everybody else reach your level and RNG=luck is key.
    During the period where your opponents are getting to 4000, you have the advantage of winning 10 million gold for each won fight (=1 attribute). After the birthday event this may change to something else (?) lets see; but it will certainly still be an advantage for you.

Leave a comment:

• Morrie
    replied
    But my honour doesn't make me stronger.
    It feels like al the work that I've done to become the best will be destroyed when other players fed their pets till the end.
    English is not my main language: what means RNG?

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Originally posted by Morrie View Post
    So, I work hard to get all my pets to lvl 200.
    For now I am the best of my world.
    What happens when other players reach their lvl 200?
    Are they suddenly as strong as me and will it get harder to win fights?
    Yes, but you can get enough honor and fruit till then. Moreover, don't forget RNG.

Leave a comment:

• Morrie
    replied
    So, I work hard to get all my pets to lvl 200.
    For now I am the best of my world.
    What happens when other players reach their lvl 200?
    Are they suddenly as strong as me and will it get harder to win fights?

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    We are working on a fix and a solution for affected players.
    Slasker, please send a ticket with all details and I will forward it.

Leave a comment:

• slasker
    replied
    Call it a coincidence or my bad luck - but of course today I got the "feed 3 pets" tavern assignment... It should not be possible to get it, once you have completed the pets. At high level, the tavern mission is a significant contributor to XP.

Also, 1 million gold per won pet fight is pretty lousy compared to what you get during a mission, WoF, gambler - not to mention the gold pit.
    Last edited by slasker; 27 May 2020, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Forwarded, we are looking into it!

Leave a comment:

• slasker
    replied
    Sad reading...

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    Houston, we have a problem!

https://forum.sfgame.fr/showpost.php...&postcount=636

https://forum.sfgame.fr/showpost.php...&postcount=636

yeah this is a problem for sure!

Leave a comment:

• slasker
    replied
    Communicating what they plan to do would be the decent thing. This is just causing frustrations.

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    Originally posted by slasker View Post
    I just finished upgrading my last pet habitat to 4000 and lost all pet food all at once? I had hundreds of pet food that vanished...
    Last I heard something, you were supposed to get 10 mill / fruit. That's a lot of stats I lost there :-(
    This is not the case ... Playa said once pets reached 4000 you would make GOLD instead of fruit for pet battles.

Unfortunately, at this time, this will only happen once all pets are at 4000 (or once you reach 20,000 in total).

So, if fruit has disappeared this should mean you can make a maximum of 50,000,000 gold total for 5 pet battles per day and you should not receive fruit during quests any longer.

Hopefully they will modify this to happen when EACH pet reaches 4000 instead of all 5 pets reaching 4000.

Leave a comment:

• slasker
    started a topic All pet food disappeared

All pet food disappeared

I just finished upgrading my last pet habitat to 4000 and lost all pet food all at once? I had hundreds of pet food that vanished...
    Last I heard something, you were supposed to get 10 mill / fruit. That's a lot of stats I lost there :-(
Working...
X