Tweaked legendary drop chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tweaked legendary drop chance

I have completed the x-mas legendary 3 times and got the same item 3 times.
    Prior to the "fewer duplicates" change, this would happen 1 out of 81 times for a fighter. Now it should be even more improbable.
    Have I just been extremely unlucky? What are the chances?

You have a 10% chance to find an item (a warrior has 10 items). Finding the same item again (back to back) would be 10% again. I am not that good at maths, but the chance should be 1/10 * 1/10 = 1/100...finding the same item three times is...insanly unlucky.

Fewer duplicates does not mean you won't find any. During Halloween players found 5 to 8 copies of the same item...now there is a limit for you and your companions (hint, hint)...you cannot find more...unless you already have all stickers. Moreover, every item reduces the chance to find a copy...

Example:

Playthrough 1: you get a belt
    Playthrough 2: the chance is no longer 10%, but as you already found the belt, the chance is a bit lower than before...
    Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
    Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Thank you for the explanation.
      Does it mean that the "tweaked drop chance of legendaries you already found (fewer duplicates)" is tied to the equipped items of the character + the 3 companions, and not the achieved stickers in the album?

Comment

Originally posted by slasker View Post
        Does it mean that the "tweaked drop chance of legendaries you already found (fewer duplicates)" is tied to the equipped items of the character + the 3 companions, and not the achieved stickers in the album?
        If that was the case, if i change the aspect to one of my legendaries does the game still count it as legendary and therefore is it taken into account for this tweaked drop chance?

Comment

Originally posted by slasker View Post
          It does not matter if legendaries are equipped (either your character or your companions have them) or if you already sold or dismantled them. It is all about finding them in the dungeon.

Comment

What is the maximum number of rounds you have to go through to fill your album then? It still seems to be a very high number. I have completed 5 rounds and got 2 items :-( so at best it will take figthers/assassins 28 rounds (3 times the same item) and 25 for other classes - but I fear these numbers are higher.

Comment

Basically what I am asking is - how many times can you get the same item, before you are sure not getting it any longer, until you have filled out the album?

Comment

The maximum is 36 attempts...but some players only need 13 to get everything. We have to rework the mechanics again.

Also check out my Discord DM!

Comment

Working...
                X