• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S&F Evolution - Content & Level Requirement

Content Overview

Level: Content (where found)

Level 1: a new hero is born!
    Level 10: Daily Missions, Scrapbook (Magic Shop), Dungeon 1 (Quests) & sending private messages unlocked
    Level 11: Start of regular Quest times (5, 10, 15, 20 minutes without a Mount)
    Level 15: Talismans and medium potions unlocked (Magic Shop)
    Level 20: Dungeon 2 unlocked (Quests)
    Level 25: Fortress unlocked
    Level 30: Dungeon 3 unlocked (Quests)
    Level 35: Large potions unlocked (Magic Shop)
    Level 40: Dungeon 4 unlocked (Quests)
    Level 50: Magic Mirror (Quests), Dungeon 5 (Quests) & Epics (Shops) unlocked; Guid Leaders able to start Guild Raids
    Level 66: Witch unlocked
    Level 70: Dungeon 6 unlocked (Quests, Magic Shop)
    Level 75: Pets unlocked (Quests)
    Level 80: Dungeon 7 unlocked (Quests)
    Level 85: Holy Grail unlocked (Gem Mine)
    Level 90: Blacksmith unlocked (also needs Pets)
    Level 95: Dungeon 8 (Quests)
    Level 99: Demon's Portal unlocked
    Level 100: Key for Arcane Toilet unlocked (Quests)
    Level 105: Arena Manager unlocked
    Level 110: Dungeon 9 (Quests, Weapon Shop) unlocked & Wheel of Fortune 2.0 (Quests) unlocked (also requires access to Pets, Blacksmith and Underworld)
    Level 125: Shadow World unlocked (also needs access to Tower)
    Level 125: Twister unlocked (also needs access to Tower)
    Level 180: Dungeon 17 unlocked (Gem Mine)
    Level 200: Dungeon 15 unlocked, Dungeon "Mount Olympus" unlocked (Key in Gem Mine)
    Level 222: Shadow Dungeon 17 unlocked (Gem Mine, also needs access to Tower)
    Level 250: Several Epics unlocked
    Level 250: Dungeon "Tavern of the Dark Doppelgangers" unlocked (Key in Gem Mine)
    Level 280: Shadow Dungeon 18 unlocked (Gem Mine)
    Level 300: More Epics unlocked, Shadow Dungeon "Mount Olympus" unlocked (Key in Gem Mine)
    Level 350: Shadow Dungeon 15 unlocked (Gem Mine), Shadow Dungeon "Tavern of the Dark Doppelgangers" unlocked (Key in Gem Mine)

Tower: clear Dungeons 1-9
    Underworld: Gem Mine (Fortress) Level 10+, access to Tower
    Key to Dungeon 10: after clearing Dungeons 1-9
    Key to Dungeon 11: after clearing Dungeon 10 or clearing the first 10 Twister floors
    Key to Dungeon 12: after clearing Dungeon 11
    Key to Dungeon 13: after clearing Dungeon 12
    Key to Dungeon "Easteros: in the Gem Mine of the Fortress is Dungeon 12 is already open
    Key to Dungeon "Time-honored School of Magic": in the Gem Mine of the Fortress after reaching Level 350 (Character)
    Key to Dungeon "Hemorridor": in the Gem Mine of the Fortress is Dungeon 12 is already open
    Key to Dungeon "Nordic Gods": after reaching Level 180, key in Gem Mine
    Key to Dungeon "Mount Olympus": after reaching Level 200, key in Gem Mine

Keys to Shadow Dungeons 2-14: after clearing 5+ Floors of the previous Shadow Dungeon (key in Gem Mine)
    Keys to Shadow Dungeon "Time-honored School of Magic": after reaching Level 350 (key in Gem Mine)
    Key to Shadow Dungeon "Hemorridor": after clearing 5+ Floors of Shadow Dungeon 12 (key in Gem Mine)
    Key to Shadow Dungeon "Continuous Loop of Idols": after reaching Level 222 (Character) and having access to the Tower (key in Gem Mine)
    Key to Shadow Dungeon "Nordic Gods": after reaching Level 280 (Character), key in Gem Mine
    Key to Shadow Dungeon "Mount Olympus": after reaching Level 300 (Character), key in Gem Mine
    Last edited by Leander; 13 September 2021, 09:18 PM.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Working...
X