X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobo baggins
    replied
    you will find key for dungeon 6 and 9 are the hardest to get as u can also have them turn up in the shop to buy

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Look more closely. Just kidding...the keys are randomly generated but you will find yours for sure. Selecting short quests will increase your chance to find it.

Leave a comment:

• KingKiller
    replied
    stupid dungeon key!!!

i hate dungeon keys still looking for the third one

3 days i have been waiting Whyyyyyy?????

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    Level 270. I prefer epic items but my tower companions get normal weapons as their crit. chance is already 50 without the luck bonus of an epic weapon. Constitution is not that important either for companions.
    cool so u will get to see the great exp drop of lvl 275 soon lucky u my main toon will be lvl 340 in next day or 2.

I am playing 2 other servers by myself trying to see if I can max gold and exp bonuses from just video shrooms since they r donatable.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
    what level is that toon Leander and tbh for weapons I prefer normal over epic tend to get better damage range plus way better Main stat bonus compared to epics.
    Level 270. I prefer epic items but my tower companions get normal weapons as their crit. chance is already 50 without the luck bonus of an epic weapon. Constitution is not that important either for companions.

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Originally posted by KingKiller View Post
    Just beat a level 42, somehow (im level 30)
    yes it can happen depending on some factors one of which is potions if u have full pots and oppenant has none or only 1 or 2.

another is how gold is spent on stats a bad build can hurt a toon bad.

also u have gear if you have up to date gear for your level and he does not can hurt him as well.

class can also make a difference if you are a scout and he is a fighter u have a better chance.

Leave a comment:

• KingKiller
    replied
    Awesome!!

Just beat a level 42, somehow (im level 30)

You had 22320 hit points and your opponent 33282 when combat started.
    After 4 Rounds you had 13795 life and your opponent -4508.

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    10 million? Expensive but I need it. My current weapon's damage is ~878 and has attributes of +836.

what level is that toon Leander and tbh for weapons I prefer normal over epic tend to get better damage range plus way better Main stat bonus compared to epics.

Leave a comment:

• Sir Wafel
    replied
    I could easily afford that

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    10 million? Expensive but I need it. My current weapon's damage is ~878 and has attributes of +836.

Leave a comment:

• Hunter X Hunter
    replied
    Originally posted by Sir Wafel View Post

Yay
    Good job
    Very nice
    You are strong
    It complements your way towards glory

Leave a comment:

• Sir Wafel
    replied

Yay

Leave a comment:

• Sir Wafel
    replied
    http://imgur.com/YyUULKY

Well thats 1 dungeon and 4 towers in 2 days.

Leave a comment:

• Peyia
    replied
    My best was 5 dungeons in a row. (Dungeon 8 room 9 and 10) and (Dungeon 9 room 8, 9 and 10). This was at level 136.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Pretty cool!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X