Really have to ask..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really have to ask..

Why do Most of my Team mates that have been gone ALONG time.,....
    have pets??

I know they aint been fed, Nor bought..
    Is this another way to instill in us, that WE CANT tell if they have been GONE FOR YEARS??
    In guild attacks they have no health...and you can walk thru them..they are ghosts.

But in direct attacks...they wake up and you CAN get hurt..They have all their abilities.

MOST of the time in this game it was a easy way to tell that THAT person wasnt around anymore, because they DIDNT HAVE PETS..

Its an old subject about Marking(some how( those that have not been Online for ALONG time..would rather make them invisible until they Sign back into the game..Make them Ghosts..

It would be a nice thing as the NEWER players wont need to deal with them, and the NEW guids will have better chance to see Who is online and can fight...insted of Ghosts killing them off..Or seeing a 50 person guild and YOU KNOW you cant fight that..

no comments?
    No fix??

Comment

If Playa gave basic pets to accounts that haven't been online for a very long time, then it is a good change.

In guild fights you are not supposed to see who has been online and when. It is up to your guild to measure your strength correctly and try out what you can handle.

Also players with lvl 1 pets are needed in rankings so that new players can join older servers. For you that might not matter, but some people like to do that (thats what I did).

So... theres nothing to fix.

Comment

Inactive players have reduced health in guild fights but only there.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Ummm,
          Let me change 1 word..pets to Horses, dragons, pigs...THINGS THEY RIDE

Comment

in my note,, I said the wrong word...but if you know a way to view PETS...it would be interesting..

Comment

The word is MOUNTS.

<ugh>

Comment

Originally posted by ECAsh View Post
                Ummm,
                Let me change 1 word..pets to Horses, dragons, pigs...THINGS THEY RIDE
                Some players buy a mount and extend it for a loooong time. Same for potions.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Umm, dont think they bought them for MORE then a year...
                  And they have not played in YEARS..I know a few of them and they were friends who quit playing.. They had no pets..

Comment

And still, I see DEAd players with mounts..

Comment

If you buy a mount for more than 999 days, it changes to "Infinite" which means the mount never expires. I know some people that has bought it, it's 3 years and as we all know, the game has been going for more than that, so it pays off in the end (if you have the mushrooms)

Comment

Originally posted by beroun View Post
                        If you buy a mount for more than 999 days, it changes to "Infinite" which means the mount never expires. I know some people that has bought it, it's 3 years and as we all know, the game has been going for more than that, so it pays off in the end (if you have the mushrooms)
                        never heard of that

and quite interested ... is that true? also if I calculated properly you need 1.800 for that

Comment

Idk if it works anymore, if it is the case in order to get the "forever" you need to upgrade way more than 999 days if i remember correctly

Comment

Originally posted by ECAsh View Post
                            Umm, dont think they bought them for MORE then a year...
                            And they have not played in YEARS..I know a few of them and they were friends who quit playing.. They had no pets..
                            Some people *cough* also me *cough* like to use more shrooms to extend MOUNT for a lot of time.... years......

I (totally f2p) use tiger since it's easy to extend as f2p & it "expires" next year... it cost *edit* I think it cost over 20 shrooms actually, like 25 * and I still want to extend it more. :\
                            I had another account a while ago, in 2012-2013 and I didn't monitor how much the mount will last, I know I just extended it a lot... I lost the account and stopped playing, when I rechecked in 2015 from a different account on the same world it seemed.. I still had a mount... )

I see people in HoF too when recruiting for guild that have potions & mounts and they kept a decent rank in HoF.... but when I look on mobile to see their activity it says 14d or 50d or more..... of inactivity....

It would be cool if you could keep your mount & potions but if you don't log in for a lot of time to have like a mark or something.
                            Last edited by Fantasy; 13 April 2019, 07:51 PM. Reason: yes.

Comment

Originally posted by beroun View Post
                              It doesn't work ... and its not infinite in Remastered either
                              #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
                              1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
                              1st Complete Underworld in the World
                              1st Complete Fortress in the World
                              1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
                              1st to find all Pets in the World
                              1st Deep Mine Master in the World
                              1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
                              1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

Working...
                              X