Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or are berserkers beyond overpowered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They level up that fast in the beginning because there are tons of content rewarding xp for them in those stages of the game. Later on, you take really long to defeat each dungeon (months/years-long, not days), even if you have millions of mushrooms to spend, and you take even longer to level up by doing 300 thirst per day only. That's because you need more and more xp to level up each time (for example, if we take out all the dungeon, you level up something like 2/3 levels per day at level 20, while in level 400 you need something like 14 days to level up one level). That's why people end up catching up those big spenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo View Post
      They level up that fast in the beginning because there are tons of content rewarding xp for them in those stages of the game. Later on, you take really long to defeat each dungeon (months/years-long, not days), even if you have millions of mushrooms to spend, and you take even longer to level up by doing 300 thirst per day only. That's because you need more and more xp to level up each time (for example, if we take out all the dungeon, you level up something like 2/3 levels per day at level 20, while in level 400 you need something like 14 days to level up one level). That's why people end up catching up those big spenders.
      Well that's the thing...will this dungeon thing apply to berserkers? With extreme luck and LOTS of mushrooms spent, they can hit numerous shots with gloves enchantment and beat anything way faster than other classes. There is nothing to wall them. Mages from dungeons can stop anyone for a long time because block/evasion doesn't effect them...and with mage you just have to be strong enough to defeat enemy...but berserker can power through anything.

Comment

Hello, for me berserkers are such overpowered class.

I did an experiment on low lvls < im near 30 >
        i was attacking 10+ berserkers on mage

its funny that at least at half of this fight i dont even touch the berserker because of his 5+ attacks in a row...

such a bullshit

Comment

Working...
        X