Official September Update Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gully View Post
    Same, a lot of guild mates told me the same.
    This better be a bug otherwise how are you suppose to get to 1000 to get the runes enchanted mighty gear.
    have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Personally, i got the right amount of runes after the sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by BMWGuinness View Post
        Leander,

Getting this frequently, as others have reported.

Yesterday I got it once, today got it 4 times in 3 hours

It is the same rounding issue that gives you 1 rune when clicking "Sacrifice" although 2 are displayed (as you only have 1.9something).
        Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
        Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

The merchant

Isnt the prize, even for a permanent boost a little too much? Today i got offered boosts for 75 mushrooms and i guess tommorow it will be 100? That's just too much even for me.

Comment

I will give my point of view on the arena.
            I think one of your devs was a fan of clicking heroes but Playa Games is definitely not Playsaurus.

First, let us talk about the figures that make no sense. At Playa Games 3 + 3 = 5...
            Because yes this morning I reset my arena. Result on my first 2 round at 3 dollars I got 5 dollars...
            Then when I had 8 dollars to pay for my upgrade to 8 dollars I couldn't because obviously I didn't have enough money.
            So let's summarize.... 3 + 3 = 5 and 8 ≠ 8... Guys really? Do some test before releasing this kind of things, look like you release it fast only to get some more mush from players…

Talking about mushroom…
            At Playa Games you have totally lost the sense of reality. Because yes, not all players are cash cows who put 2000e per month into the game.
            Your boosts...
            1st boost 25 mush, ok.... 2nd boost on the same machine, 50 mush.
            I say to myself, okay. The first boost on a machine is 25 and the second is 50. That is 75 mush for full up a machine.
            This makes a total of 1500 mush for the 20 upgrades. That is 50e, the price of an AAA game when it is released...
            It's high but we're used to it on this game.
            It would have been better to have 25 mush per boost, for a total of 500 mush and 17e. What is already high, is the price of a very good steam game...

And although she wasn't my surprise this morning when I saw that the next up on a machine I haven't yet boosted was 75 mush...
            So for each new boost it is +25 mush. In the end, this means a cost of 5250 mush for the 20 boosts.
            This represents 175 euros. 175 euros! Have you lost your mind completely? 175 euros guys, that's the price of a plane ticket to go on holiday in Italy, Malta, Greece. That's the price of a second-hand ps4.... This is the average food budget of one European per month.

Oh and talking about crazy boost… The 7 day boost, did you see the advantage it gave compare to the permanent boost? I guess your devs don’t play and test S&F, the only things you have in mind guys it’s how to get more money from players.

Comment

That's my opinion too, I like the update but it's just so damn expensive I won't even bother anymore. Done.

Comment

I mean..yeah is expensive, but do you even need to buy the upgrades?
                I only find usefull timeskips. otherthings is just an extra.
                Is like wc and blacksmith. If you buy epics you reach there faster, but at some point there is no more progress and then the others will eventualy reach too.

Wich runes do we really need as a must? In my opinion is xp(and maybe the +5 item boost(if it works like wc and improves average damage of weapon...if not then is whatever)). Anyone can get max bonus of xp with 1000 runes.
                The rest it will come in time so no big deal for me.

Comment

No you don't need it. No it's not mandatory.
                  But damn 176! dude.
                  It's a feature of the game lot of players want to use, but not at this price.
                  There is a limit about being a mushroomer.
                  I m ok to be always full potion, pay my beers, my mount etc. It's a total budget of approximately 20e/month.
                  More expensive than WoW or some other MMO.

But yes I do like S&F so it's ok to put 20e/month.

But 176€ for this feature, it's totally insane...

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo View Post
                    That's my opinion too, I like the update but it's just so damn expensive I won't even bother anymore. Done.
                    The price is tricky thing. It is the way for Playa to earn money.

But merchant ? why that stupid wait time implemented ?

And why Playa can't design merchant like - no waiting, 5 free refreshes per day

I do not like that approach at all. Why I should be depended from game and reschedule my real life ? I want 2 sessions at morning and evening.

Comment

Why shields are missing runes? There could be those defensive one.

Comment

Because not everybody could use shields?

Seems not really fair^^

Comment

Does the assassin get runes on each weapon?
                          #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
                          1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
                          1st Complete Underworld in the World
                          1st Complete Fortress in the World
                          1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
                          1st to find all Pets in the World
                          1st Deep Mine Master in the World
                          1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
                          1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

I've heard rumors that there is special prize for reaching lvl 500 for certain object. Ist that true?

Comment

"I do not like that approach at all. Why I should be depended from game and reschedule my real life ? I want 2 sessions at morning and evening."

I agree. You can't always be there 20 hours after. a 1 hour slot is way too short for people that have a life outside S&F. It should just give you one shot each 20 hours or so...

Comment

Update 3.042.191002.1 is live on s1.de and will uploaded to all other servers later today.

New features:
                                o Tavern: New quest popup displays bonus of runes
                                o Arena Manager: Flying Tube added to Arena Manager screen
                                o Arena Manager: Click time duration of object to display remaining time of money production
                                o Shops: Icons have been added to items with runes

Changes:
                                o Mushroom dealer: The pack with 30 mushrooms is available again
                                o Arena Manager: Boosts are capped at 200 mushrooms now
                                o Arena Manager: Sometimes values were not correctly displayed due to rounding up. We have improved the display/tolerance
                                o Arena Manager: The merchant is now available 2 hours instead of 1

Fixed bugs:
                                o Settings: Disabling voice output now also mutes tower companions
                                o Arcane Toilet: Now epics change their main attribute in the toilet again
                                o Tavern: corrected rune calculations
                                o Arena Manager: Now the merchant pays you a visit after the 20 hour-countdown even when you are logged in
                                o Arena Manager: Improved display of inactive objects
                                o Shops: The witch text correctly displays warrior shields as weapons now
                                o Dungeons, Apps: fixed attack button of tower
                                Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
                                Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Working...
                                X