Little improvement!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little improvement!!!

This year S&f team make a lot of good updates, new design, new graphic...
    But now we need a small update pack with

1.Bag space(buy bags in magic shop or maybe some of companion's whitch enchantment give us 5,10 free bag space)
    2.Also other companion's enchantment can improve our stats(cuz currently enchanting is useless)
    3.BONUS EFFECT with full gear set
    4.Frames for honor (diamond for top 10,platinum for top 100,golden for top 1000....)
    I have more ideas in my head but this few are necessary

1. Yes, definitely needed.
    2. Two scrolls will work (Shadow of the Cowboy and Sword of Vengeance). More gold and XP etc. would be too much. After all, it is you completing quests and the tower companions only help you fight in certain dungeons. They aren't part of a party and accompany you all the time.
    3. Full gear set? If you wear a set of items you get the fashion-conscious achievement for?
    4. Don't think it is a good idea.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
      1. Yes, definitely needed.
      2. Two scrolls will work (Shadow of the Cowboy and Sword of Vengeance). More gold and XP etc. would be too much. After all, it is you completing quests and the tower companions only help you fight in certain dungeons. They aren't part of a party and accompany you all the time.
      3. Full gear set? If you wear a set of items you get the fashion-conscious achievement for?
      4. Don't think it is a good idea.
      1. Agreed ... I like the idea of a "swap set" where you click 1 button and it swaps your set of gear
      2. Why not add quests that you and your tower companions complete together, then you can have all of the scrolls working.
      3. Not Necessary
      4. Gold Frame already available
      #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
      1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
      1st Complete Underworld in the World
      1st Complete Fortress in the World
      1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
      1st to find all Pets in the World
      1st Deep Mine Master in the World
      1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
      1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

3.i mean if u collect all items from same set u can take extra bonus(idk what kind of bonus) xD

Comment

4.then some other kind of rewards for HoF
          After few years of playing some players get boring to fight against other players
          On same server we have dead race with top players on some servers top players give up of fighting against other top players
          It is same with fortress
          Just guild fight is working good and pet fight sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by banexx91 View Post
            This year S&f team make a lot of good updates, new design, new graphic...
            But now we need a small update pack with

1.Bag space(buy bags in magic shop or maybe some of companion's whitch enchantment give us 5,10 free bag space)
            2.Also other companion's enchantment can improve our stats(cuz currently enchanting is useless)
            3.BONUS EFFECT with full gear set
            4.Frames for honor (diamond for top 10,platinum for top 100,golden for top 1000....)
            I have more ideas in my head but this few are necessary
            1. 100% Agree!
            2. Not agree. I'd rather they removed enchantments other than for gloves and for weapon.
            3. Good idea. For example halloween set = +2% HP
            4. It's not necessary.

Comment

I am only going to give my 2 cents to 1 and 4.

1 i am fine either way but can see where some ppl need or want it

4 heck yeah something for HoF ranking give me a frame of cute little kitties.
              have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

After all I just want to see real competition (hof, pets fight, fortress,guild fight)
                And rewards for players who want throne(i mean rewards for players who fighting in all fieldsvp, pets, fortress....

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
                  I am only going to give my 2 cents to 1 and 4.

1 i am fine either way but can see where some ppl need or want it

4 heck yeah something for HoF ranking give me a frame of cute little kitties.
                  I am a non shroomer but I would still give all my shrooms to have cute kittens in my frame. I didn't care but since kitties were mentioned... I am all for it

Comment

Working...
                  X