Black Friday Update Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leander View Post
    Anyone keeps luck epics out of nostalgia?
    nope
    [CENTER]
    Please read the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4"]Board Rules[/URL] and the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?p=39291"]Allowed language on the International Forum[/URL] before posting. Thank You.
    [/CENTER]

Comment

The calendar in the tavern is very hidden, I lost a day because I had not seen it, something should be put on to make it easier to see it, not just a light glow.

Comment

Originally posted by Klauss View Post
        The calendar in the tavern is very hidden, I lost a day because I had not seen it, something should be put on to make it easier to see it, not just a light glow.
        Don't worry, you have 31 days to open 20 doors.
        Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
        Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Anyone keeping luck items lol thats like saying hey we dont pick up the trash here so unless you bring i to the dump you have to keep it. then later we are now picking up the trash here do you to keep it for nostalgia sake. didnt want trash then dont want it now no matter how many slots I can have in my backpack.
          have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Update 3.045:

New features:

Character: added capacity and fill level text to chest
            Character: added year to leasing date of mount
            Character: added display of gladiator bonus to companions
            Pets: added display of gladiator bonus to pets
            Fortress: added change opponents counter to menu button
            Apps: added wintry logo

Changes:

General: improved font color of ToS and privacy policy
            Character: improved golden frame
            Character: slightly decreased size of chest as it overlapped the avatar
            Arena Manager: now the arena button only flashes once when the merchant is present
            Blacksmith: now items need to be in the inventory in order to dismantle or extract gems from them
            Shops: improved display of an item's sales value (gold, blacksmith resources)
            Fights: weapons with rune damage have two sounds now (normal weapon sound and elemental sound)
            Fortress: reworked graphics of gems
            Fortress, apps: fixed hit points display of end screen as it overlapped text

Fixed bugs:

Character: fixed display how defense is calculated for Assassins (strength -> dexterity)
            Character: fixed a bug that displayed a higher rune bonus to hit points although capped at 15%
            Scrapbook: fixed display of Rune Master achievement for different browsers
            Character: fixed a display bug of battle mages and intelligence gems
            Tavern: fixed an animation bug of the bartender
            Tavern: fixed display of scrapbook bonus
            Tavern, apps, portrait mode: fixed a bug that displayed item options only partially after a quest
            Tavern: fixed a bug that did not display item options after a quest
            Pets: removed obsolete timer after the fith pet battle
            Stable: now the door to pets only glows if pets are unlocked
            Fortress: fixed a bug that did not display the requirements of buildings anymore
            Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
            Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

the new gems look horrible, what was wrong with the current ones???

btw. can we please get a +1000 button in the arena manager?
              Last edited by TFO; 17 December 2019, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X