Pets and stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pets and stats

Hi all, so I was checking my stats and when you scroll over it it seems like your pets have some sort of a contribution to your stats. Anyone know how this actually works? Are there any threads breaking this down? I’m asking because I want to make sure to pick pets that compliment my character and how I want to build him. Thanks in advance

Just got an earth apple and fed the goat and leveled him up a level, took a SS of my stats before and after so leveling him up didn’t change that number. Just looking for clarification of what it means

Comment

here ya go mate https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showpost.php?p=40329&postcount=8

"
      The 100 Habitat fights give you Gold and XP. Moreover, the packs boost your hero's respective Attributes by +1% per Pet.

Shadow Pets: Constitution bonus
      Light Pets: Dexterity bonus
      Earth Pets: Intelligence bonus
      Fire Pets: Luck bonus
      Water Pets: Strength bonus

Moreover, if a pet reaches Level 100 you get an additional bonus of +0.5%. The bonus is increased to +0.75% at Level 150 and even +1% at Level 200."
      Last edited by NthraX; 8 January 2020, 04:32 AM. Reason: to spend him some time:)
      NthraX, FR & EN Belgian player

¤ w35.net: Dark Knights - NthraX --> Berserker level 382
      (new main account top8 on W35)

¤ s8.fr: Psilocybe Cubensis - NthraX --> Scout level 355
      (old account)

I'm back from a long break, ready to shroom until it... shrooms

Comment

Sweet thank you

Comment

Working...
        X