Berserker=scout but with less damage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berserker=scout but with less damage?

Shouldn't berserker have the same damage as a scout? Feels like his weaker version, everything(armor, hp, dodging/extra attack) is the same except lower damage. Only difference is when fighting against a mage. Is there some hidden bonus berserkers have?
    Yes I know about the early advantage in dungeons, but I'm talking about pvp later in the game.

A scout doesn't have an extra attack.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

He is way stronger in dungeons than any other class, so is kind of expected that he is weaker in PvP.

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
        Dodging ad attack = attacking twice in a row

Yeah, the point is that bersks can dodge mages (or attack them multiple times) so you are quicker at closing dungeons. Not STRONGER, just FASTER.

The little amount of levels you gain in comparison to the other classes thanks to early game dungeons is not enough to balance being the weakest class in pvp after level 250/300 in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
          Well scout dodges before attacking again.. different animation, but the same effect. (except when fighting mages ofc)
          The logic that if berserker beats dungeons faster, then its okay he's weak in pvp doesn't make sense at higher levels, imo.
          Let's say berserker vs mage is fair fight. Then berserker vs the other 5 classes is weaker and has a lower chance to win than a scout vs the 5 classes, because dodging and extra attacks work the same in these fights. Berserker however has lower damage, as he is using a warrior weapon.
          Last edited by Mads; 7 February 2020, 10:22 PM.

Comment

At the moment i am 348 bersi, and in pvp i have 0 trouble, neither against scouts, warriors or anything, excepted when mages crit instantly :/
            NthraX, FR & EN Belgian player

¤ w35.net: Dark Knights - NthraX --> Berserker level 382
            (new main account top8 on W35)

¤ s8.fr: Psilocybe Cubensis - NthraX --> Scout level 355
            (old account)

I'm back from a long break, ready to shroom until it... shrooms

Comment

Me too, but the fights are so random, we can't really compare it accurately. However on paper, when we look at stats and weapon damage, berserker is at a disadvantage, that is a fact. That is why I was asking if berserker has any hidden bonus or multiplier or something.

Comment

Working...
              X